FINALE

After working for a few hours, Sarang finally went to the restaurant and sighed heavily. She knew Jihan and Jinhyuk were planning all of this to make her met him again and she was quite mad at them for playing with her feeling. She survived her disease and it's because of Lee Know.

After 9 months of living without him, she admitted that she still had a feeling about that guy but she tried to accept that he loved Hina without knowing what was happening when her heart stopped beating that day. She didn't know that Heeseung was hugging and kissing her that time - so that's why she still thought that guy liked his ex-secretary.

Knowing Heeseung held her hand before, it's the first time she felt his touch. It made her heart skipped a beat and she felt butterflies in her stomach. She almost got caught when her tears rolled down on her cheeks but luckily she wore a face mask that time, so he didn't realize that it was the real Sarang.

Sarang gave the name tag to her friend back and went to the changing room to change her clothes as her shift was already ending.

" Wait, where do you want to go?" Her manager suddenly stopped her causing she confused.

" My shift already ends..."

The manager cleared his throat,
" Can you send the order to this customer? I will give you more tips." He handed her the address and she slowly nodded her head.

" Be careful. It's already late."

Sarang smiled.

-

Sarang finally arrived at the neighborhood and she was surprised as the place was familiar to her. She put away her negative thoughts and searched for the house.

She shook her head, knowing she stopped at his house. She was about to drive her bike away but she can't do anything when Heeseung was standing in front of the gate.

" My food arrives," Heeseung said and watched Sarang walked towards him while holding the food.

" We met again, Nahee."

Sarang nodded her head and handed him the food nervously.

He walked towards her and slowly took the food from her before paying for it.
" Do you want to eat with me, Nahee?"

Sarang quickly shook her head,
" Why should I eat with a stranger?"

As he took a step closer to her, she took a step backward.
" If you do something bad to me, I will call the police immediately."

Heeseung smiled,
" You know." Sarang stopped walking and waited for Heeseung to continue his words.

" I was calling your manager before and asked him your name."

" He said that the person was in charged to do the delivery is not Song Nahee."

He paused,
" It's Nam Sarang."

Sarang froze.

" Song Nahee was in charged to take the order."

" Nam Sarang was in charged to deliver the order."

Sarang shook her head,
" Stop saying nonsense. I don't know who you are and I'm Song Nahee."

Heeseung quickly ran towards her and pulled her closer to him by holding her hand. He then took off her mask and noticed the tears on her cheeks.

" You are Nam Sarang."

" Stay away from me or I will call the police-"