P R O L O G U E

📌 grammar, spelling errors

🧃 please leave a vote and comments
( i read it all 🍭😚 )

E N J O Y R E A D I N G🧚🏻‍♀️

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

 Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

banner made by EN-Heera

-

" Why?"

" What?"

" Skin contact.  Is it really hard to do to
her? Why?"

" Because I -"
Heeseung paused.

" Because I just wanted to do it to my love."

" And she is not your love?"

" Yes."

-

A YEAR AGO -

" Lee Know! I bought candy for us!" Sarang showed him a bright smile while waiting for him to take the candy from her. Lee Know didn't listen to her because he was too busy looking at someone else making Sarang confused at his behavior. Knowing he fixed his eyes at the girl with short hair, made her heart broke apart. Sarang liked Lee Know for 2 years and always stay with him no matter what happened, showing how much she liked that guy.

" Lee Know?"

" Oh my god. You ruined everything."  Lee Know replied to her and continue to fix his eyes at the girl again making Sarang sadder.

" Why... did you stare at her?"

" Because I love her. She is my first and last love." Sarang bit her lips, felt stupid for thinking that she and Lee Know might end up together as a couple.

Silent.

" Hey, Nam Sarang. Tell me."

Sarang looked at him blankly.
" Tell me how to steal her heart. Any tips? letters? flowers?  movie date?"

Only god knows how Sarang felt now.
" Movie date is a nice choice too..."

" You should help me to get her. I want her to be with me! "