14

" Mr. Lee !"

Heeseung stopped and waited for her to speak.

" I want to follow you!"

Sarang took a glance at Lee Know and quickly ran towards Heeseung.

-

Knock Knock

" Any prob-" Before Hina could finish her words, Heeseung quickly went into her house without asking for her permission. Sarang was surprised as well, so she tried to stop Heeseung from doing it by holding his clothes but he suddenly grabbed Hina's hand and dragged her away from Sarang angrily.

Sarang was speechless-

she stood in the living room while watching him with Hina went to the kitchen-

" Why didn't you tell me about your breakup? Did he hurt you? Did he ignore you? Tell me, Shin Hina. Tell me what that bastard did to you. I know how much you love him! It's probably a lie if you tell me that you are okay!"

Hina shut her mouth and took a deep breath before fixing her eyes at Heeseung,
" I am fine, Heeseung. Don't worry about me."

" I'm going to kill him-" Heeseung said but Hina quickly held his hand to stop him making him looked at her angrily.

" Why? Do you still have a feeling for him? He broke up with you because of someone else! He was using you and you still love him? Why did you still love that bastard?"

" Shin Hina, look at me. I am the guy who loves you deeply and sincerely. Is it really hard to open your heart for me? I'm way better than him."

Sarang walked towards the kitchen slowly and watched both of them without stopping them-

Hina wiped her eyes from tears,
" I pushed you several times but why did you still love someone like me? "

" Because you are different. You are unique. You are beautiful and perfect for me. That's why I love you."
Heeseung cupped her face making her looked into his eyes.

" I just wanted you to love me back. That's all."
He continued.

" You know, I never had any romantic feeling about you. You are my friends." Heeseung sighed.

" But-"

" But I'll try to learn more about you from now on. Thank you for always staying with me. Thank you for loving me."

Heeseung surprised.

" Can you allow me to touch you?"

" I want to feel your touch."

Hina asked him and he quickly pulled her hand, tucked her in his embrace while stroking her hair.

" You are my love. I always let you touch me." He hugged her tightly.

Sarang looked at the ground and smiled.
She sighed, taking a step away to leave both of them.

Why am I feeling sad?

I should be happy for him.

I should congratulate him on this.

He finally got a chance to be with someone he loved,

He dreamed of this for a long time,

and this is what I want.