12

" I should not be with them."

" At least, they are having their time together."

" I'm okay. I'm happy to see his smile again."

Sarang bit her lips while staring at her phone, waiting for a text from Heeseung for a few hours. She was curious, wondering if Heeseung was worrying about her at least once after she was leaving him with Hina but she realized what was her place in his heart.

I am nothing to him.

There is no reason for him to worry about me.

What do you expect, Nam Sarang?

Sarang sighed heavily and tucked her face on the pillow while groaning, mad at herself for being too emotional.

Yes.

Sarang was quite sad, knowing Heeseung broke her promise to never leave her alone like what Lee Know did to her but- she knew, it would sound selfish if she forces him to stay with her all day long when the guy actually in love with his loves day by day. There was no reason for him to get close to Sarang since Hina was there and of course, he would focus on someone he loves instead of her. Everyone will do the same ways, right?

Sarang sighed again, forcing herself to forget about it and just be happy for him as he got a chance to get close to Hina again.

"  Sarang."

Sarang was surprised and grabbed her phone as she got a text from Heeseung. Sarang was still speechless, knowing the guy she waited for
finally searched for her. She stared at her phone, reading each text from Heeseung nervously.

" Hina.."

" Hina still doesn't like me. After everything that happened today, she still went to her boyfriend. She made me happy, you know? but why? Am I not good enough?"

" If I know this will happen to me, I will
listen to your words and go with you but I'm too greedy. Greedy in love..."

" What should I do, Sarang? I don't want to give up but there is no other way I can get her."

" Mr. Lee, are you okay? Have you eaten? Take a rest first. "

" I don't know what happened to you but I'm really worried about you, Mr. Lee. I hope you are okay. I hope you are okay. "

" Please tell me if it still makes you sad. I will come to you."

"  Mr. Lee, where are you?"

-

" Mr. Lee ..." Heeseung turned his body to face the girl who was standing in front of the door.
When her eyes met him, she smiled. She slowly waved her hand to him while eating her lollipop- Heeseung just looked at her with his puffy eyes without allowing her to go into his house. Heeseung was speechless- just by looking at her smile, made his sadness slowly faded away. He wondered why the girl always made him felt different.

The girl made him felt comfortable,

safe and calm.

" Are you okay?" He still didn't respond to her.
Sarang took a step closer and held his sleeve, dragged him to the couch making Heeseung surprised at her action. Sarang giggled and showed her bag to him.

" What?"

Sarang took out her lunch box and put it on the table, " You should eat to get energy, Mr. Lee. You can't be like this all the time. It will make you weak. I can't see you get hurt. So, I made this for you, Mr. Lee ."