15

" What should I do?"

" I fall in love at the wrong time."

Sarang mumbled to herself and fixed her eyes at the wall.  Her feeling was mixed up with a lot of emotions. She was thinking about him all the time, she was hurting because of Hina, she was feeling downhearted when Heeseung let Hina hugged him tightly and felt his touch- she was jealous of her. She wanted to feel his touch too-

That's all she wanted from him.

his touch is all she needed.

If Heeseung never returns her feeling, she just wanted to feel his touch.

at least once.

Holding hand,

that's all she wanted.

but she knew, he would never allow her to do it since he doesn't have any feelings for her.

Oh, how stupid she was, thinking she would get a chance to be with him.

" Mr. Lee, are you home?"

" Let me know if you are having problems."

" Have you eaten?"

She read her texts to him and sighed, knowing he didn't respond to her text for 3 hours. Sarang decided to fade the feeling away, she didn't want to get hurt and sad because of the small matters. She knew Heeseung was enjoying his time with Hina- she just wanted to know if he was okay because she was really worried about him.

At the same time, she realized how deeply she was in love with him.

She never felt this concern when she used to love Lee Know.

" Mr. Lee, are you free?"

" Are you sleeping right now?"

" Mr. Lee, I have a great idea."

" I want to surprise you something. Let's meet at the convenience store nearby our company."

" I hope you will come!"

Heeseung read your texts.

" Okay." - Heeseung

Sarang suddenly screamed in surprise and threw her phone away, felt shocked to get noticed by him after 3 hours of waiting.
She screamed happily, used her hand to cover her face, and jumped like a kid, knowing she would see him later.

All of her sadness immediately disappeared away because of his one reply.

-

" It's cold right now. You should wear warm clothes. I am freezing in this jacket." The cashier said to Sarang causing her laughed at him.

Sarang took her foods from him,
" It's not that cold honestly. I can bear with the coldness. So, it's okay for me."

" Who are you waiting for?"