13

" I want to feel your touch."

Heeseung remained silent and looked at her who was taking a step closer to him.
She slowly reached her arm to wrap it around his waist-

" Sarang."

" No."

" No. You can't touch me."

Sarang stopped and just stared at his embrace.
She bites her lips and took a step away from him while looking at the ground, felt embarrassed.

" I'm sorry. I'm just curious."

She let out a chuckle and walked towards the bed,
" Goodnight again, Mr. Lee."

Heeseung hummed and left the room after taking a glance at Sarang.

-

Sarang woke up early in the morning and went to the living room to search for Heeseung.
She smiled, knowing Heeseung was still sleeping. So, she decided to make breakfast for him.

She walked towards him with a smile and fixed the blanket on his body.
" Good morning, Mr. Lee ." She whispered to him slowly and smiled.

Every time she took a glance at Heeseung,

her heart was beating fast.

and she felt really happy, knowing Heeseung was with her.

She was confused.

Confused about her feeling.

It was the same feeling when she fell in love with Lee Know.

If her prediction is true,

she can't feel that way.

it's wrong. She was there with him, just to comfort him and helped him to get his love back.

No.

She can't fall in love with him.

it would hurt her more.

-

" Oh, what are you doing?" Heeseung came to the kitchen while drying his hair by using his towel. Sarang looked at him and smiled,

" I made breakfast for us. Let's eat." Heeseung nodded his head and followed Sarang from behind -

-

" Thank you for the food, Sarang," Heeseung said before taking a bite of the food, and Sarang responds to him with a smile. She ate the food in silence and suddenly, notifications appeared on her phone.

Sarang took a glance at her phone and stopped eating as she realized the person who was texting her.

" Let's meet."

" Let's fix everything between us."

" Let's live like we used to."
- Lee Know

Sarang bites her lips and slowly continues eating her food. Heeseung noticed the change in her face- he sighed and turned off her phone causing she looked at him blankly.

" Enjoy your day, okay?" Sarang slowly nodded her head.

" About last night," Heeseung spoke up.

" I'm sorry. I hope you understand me."

Sarang shook her head,
" It's my fault, Mr. Lee. I should know my place. I'm sorry."

" One day, I'll try to touch you. I'll allow you to touch-"

" It's okay, Mr. Lee. Your touch is only for your love." She paused.

" And I'm not your love. So, don't feel bad. Don't force yourself to do something you hate, just for my sake. I'm okay."