𝙊𝙠𝙠𝙤𝙩𝙨𝙪 𝙔𝙪𝙪𝙩𝙖 - 𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝘼𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙣

flakes/notes:[i haven't posted on here for a while,,,]

warnings: [pegging, breeding]

!
!
!
!

yuuta nervously making his way to the kitchen, preparing to make dinner for you. except he was all fumbly, and nervous, biting his lip. he was in nothing, but a pink, frilly apron, and his boxers. he felt so exposed, yet you weren't even here yet, all yuuta wanted to do was surprise you with a nice dinner, made specially by him, yet things took a turn after he kept thinking, and thinking about you while you were out.

once you walk in, yuuta's body freezes, and his mind goes blank, trying to find the words to greet you, but it's already too late. you already left into your shared bedroom with him. were you that exhausted that you didn't even notice? yuuta was afraid he did something wrong, and quickly tried to turn around to ask about it, but here you were, pushing him back into the counter, a menacing grin on your face, though yuuta couldn't see it for himself, still thinking he did wrong.

"'m sorry, (y/n)- i thought you would want to,,we don't need to do it-" you loved how yuuta could say the most dirtiest shit while getting fucked, but couldn't say the word "sex".

hands making their way to yuuta's tummy, you pull yourself closer to his ass. and that's when all the heat washed up onto yuuta's sweet, 'innocent' face. he felt your strap on poking right at his ass, and he knew the exact one, the one he loved most.

he heard your low laugh, felt your hands grope every part of his naked body, playfully pinching his small nipples, getting a small yelp from him. "focus on dinner, yuu. wouldn't want your hard work tonight to just burn, would you?" you asked, getting a small whine, and a shake of a head. "you wanna be bred right now, huh? want that feeling to go away? wanna have a baby put in you?" you raised your brow, waiting for his answer, grinding the fake cock against his ass more, blood rushing to his face, and his dick.

yuuta couldn't take it anymore, his forehead placed on the counter, placing his ass up just at the right angle. "your baby,," he whispered, getting you even more riled up, and he knew it. his dark eyes watching your hands trail down his stomach, and to his briefs, yanking them right down, your fingers fiddling with his apron, tying it to him tighter than it was before.

"please, please, please-!" he whined, grinding down on the cock, feeling your grip tighten around his hips, slamming the cock right on in to his opening. mouth gaped open, yuuta let out a string of curses, fucking down on the cock, he can't wait any longer for you. his desperate state having you give in immediately, laying kisses straight up his exposed back.

"fuck yuuta, baby, wanna be bred that damn bad? how badly do you want it?" you tease, thrusting your hips back and forth inside of his tight hole that was practically sucking the toy right in, wanting all of it's cum inside of him already.

shaky lips, yuuta turned his head to you, a few tears running down his cheeks. "so, so bad- wanna have your seed, want you to fuck it into my boy cunt-!!!" mouth gaped open once you started at a different angle, fucking into him in a faster pace, cock curving inside of him just right. yuuta's baggy eyes rolling to the back of his head, praising you for how good you make him feel every night.

the counter shook each thrust, his apron rubbing against yuuta's untouched, red cock each time. immediately after you saw his cock twitch just a bit, yuuta couldn't hold it in anymore, moaning aloud, enough for neighbors to hear, painting his cute apron with his gooey, white semen, squirting out more each movement.

"give it to me, give it to me~!!!" yuuta threw his head back, eyes locked onto yours, lips quivering once he noticed the big smirk on your face. cock pressed deep inside of him, spraying ropes of cum inside of his tight hole, sending him into a big enough spiral to have him fall to the floor.

luckily the food didn't burn, but you had more things to worry about. squating down to yuuta's level on the tiled floor, you smiled, and layed a kiss on his lips. "go get rest baby, you did amazing," you whispered, helping him up.

yuuta pouted, leaning his head on you. "but dinner-" you stopped him with another kiss.

"i'll finish it, i'll bring it to bed too, feed it to you if you want," you muttered kissing down his neck.

yuuta was so grateful to have you. yet he didn't need dinner, he was too full of the cum </3.