𝙔𝙤𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙤 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙥𝙚𝙞 - 𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜

flakes/notes:[please💀the amount of junpei asks are so funny to me💀💀but yes riding junpei's face is😩😩]

warnings:[face riding]

!
!
!
!
!

Grinding yourself on Junpei's face, he's sobbing into your cunt, flicking is tongue inside of you. Your boyfriend is just so cute, you have to pet him, and stroke the side of his forehead, maybe giving him a moment to breathe from under you, and kiss his forehead.

Junpei is just so desperate to make you cum, he wants to taste you again so badly, he's moaning, and whimpering into you. His face is soaking wet, he feels so dizzy off of you.

He's also so hard, if you turned your head you could see his cute erection wanting to be touched by you. He's gripping your thighs, thrusting up in the air, trying to relieve himself too.

You have to praise your baby boy<3, tell him how amazing he's doing, how cute he looks under you, eating you out so nicely. You're praising him, lifting his bangs up to trace his scars, leaning down to lay kisses on them.

He doesn't know how, but he cums before you, no touching needed, soiling his pants with his cum. He's moaning so much, eyes rolling to the back of his head.

You can't help but cum into his mouth from the vibrations and heat of his mouth. Now he's like a dog, sucking your cunt, plunging his tongue inside trying to get as much of you as he can. He's your personal throne.