𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙚 & 𝙔𝙪𝙪𝙩𝙖 - 𝙏𝙤𝙤 𝙈𝙪𝙘𝙝

flakes/notes:[yes,,😳i love the both of them,,and if i had to be in a threeway, they'd definitely be my first option💀 i had to think a little about who should be in the middle, and i came to the conclusion that toge would work best in between

flakes/notes:[yes,,😳i love the both of them,,and if i had to be in a threeway, they'd definitely be my first option💀 i had to think a little about who should be in the middle, and i came to the conclusion that toge would work best in between.]

Warnings:[pegging, spit roast, threesome]

!
!
!
!
!

Thrusting into your cute boyfriend's ass, seven inches deep, you held onto his upper body, Yuuta's hands over yours as he fucked Toge's throat.

Seven inches to both sides, Toge was being fucked like a toy. The way you snapped into him, pushing him to fit Yuuta's cock deeper down his throat. Yuuta was sobbing from how erotic this was, his head was back, trying to hold you both with his hands.

Yuuta kept bucking his hips, he could feel the tip of his dick meet the back of Toge's warm throat. He wanted to cum so bad, but you never ordered him to.

Toge was too busy fucked out of his mind. He squeezed your toy so perfectly, trying to take more of Yuuta's cock to be your good little boy.

Toge started wiggling around, trying to get in a more comfortable position, leaving you curious for a moment. His hands left the floor, and held onto Yuuta's hips, shoving Yuuta's cock completely down his throat.

The noises Yuuta made, he couldn't contain himself anymore. He emptied out a load of cum down Toge's mouth. Some cum leaking down onto the floor, Toge coughing around his cock, still not letting go of him.

One word needed to be said, and Toge finally giving it, moaned around Yuuta's member. "D-Deeper-!~"

You and Yuuta both started stuffing your boyfriend full. "Too much- too much (Y/N),,~" Yuuta kept crying out, continuing the slam his cock inside of Toge's mouth. Toge's lips tried to squeeze him, but the way you kept pounding inside of him, he couldn't just stop crying from the pleasure.

Drilling into Toge, hitting his g-spot over, and over again, abusing it until he can't think for himself anymore. You held onto his hips, not letting the toy leave his ass, rutting into him. You were rearranging his guts, you could feel the toy bulge in his tummy, rubbing his stomach so he could feel too.

Toge's eyes rolled back, he really couldn't think for himself anymore. He was so full, his untouched cock was twitching, leaking with precum.

Tears leaving Yuuta's eyes, the overstimulation was too much for him. He came again, without warning, again. It really made Toge not want to stop sucking him off, just as payback. Yuuta couldn't help but use him as a cum dump, though. Yuuta was just madly in love with the two of you, he never wanted this to end, unlike his cock.

"L-Lo-! I love you two-!~wanna have us cum together~!" Yuuta gave you begging eyes, you just couldn't say no to your sweet boy. He leaned over, smashing his lips onto yours, moaning into the kiss.

You held Toge's cock, continuing to jack hammer into him, tearing him apart. You started jerking him off, resulting into Toge's moans to come off as vibrations on Yuuta's now erect dick.

Toge couldn't last any longer, it was all too much for him. The way Yuuta's cock was being stuffed into him, how you were ramming the toy so deep inside of him. Eyes rolling back, you watched Toge spray the floor with his cum.

You groaned, giving one last thrust, your juices leaking down your thighs. Yuuta kept pushing himself in Toge's throat, whining that he loves you and Toge, coming to an end once again.

Toge popped Yuuta's cock out of his mouth as you left his hole empty. You were all panting like animals, Toge wanting kisses from you, pushing Yuuta away. Yuuta pouting, trying to get closer to you, you rolled your eyes at their antics, smiling.

These two were a handful, but a sweet handful.