𝙊𝙠𝙠𝙤𝙩𝙨𝙪 𝙔𝙪𝙪𝙩𝙖 - 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙀𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧

flakes/notes:[aaaaaa, i love yuuta, he's one of my favorites, but i have so many different ways to write him? it's hard to explain

flakes/notes:[aaaaaa, i love yuuta, he's one of my favorites, but i have so many different ways to write him? it's hard to explain.]

!
!
!
!
!

Yuuta would probably get bullied a lot just like Toge in this au. I feel like Maki is there to support them both, kicking the bullies asses, and then kicking their asses because they can't defend themselves properly.

School boy Yuuta probably obsesses over the thought of being with you. You're the pretty popular girl, and he's just not so relevant.

If I had to put him in a group, he'd be with the chill quiet kids, he probably speaks the most out of all of them though.

When you first encounter Yuuta, you bump into him, knocking all of his stuff over. Since you're popular, he feels like you're going to kick him, or mock him. You just help pick his stuff up, telling him to watch where he's going.

Why do I feel like Yuuta would be into edgy things?😭Like he's a sweetheart, but he finds interest in darker things.

You help him pick up a band keychain you are familiar of, and ask him about it. His head perks up, and he's all blushy. He's trying to find words, finally finding someone who likes the same music, but he just stays silent. You talk for him, asking him how long he's been a fan of the band.

In that moment, he developed a huge crush on you. He would murmur simple answers to the questions you threw at him, and his heart did backflips once you terribly started singing some lyrics.

You both stand in the filled hallway for a while longer, chatting about whatever, asking for his name, but before you get it, Yuuji and Nobara come to pick you up, not trying to get you in trouble again for missing half of your class.

He would gulp, playing over the moment in his head over and over, he'll hold the keychain close to his heart, slightly fist pumping to himself that he talked to someone so beautiful.