𝙄𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙚 - 𝙕𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

flakes/notes:[yessir,,😳i live for the toge thirsts, my fuel to make it through the day😤]

!
!
!
!
!

Please,, he's in a zoom meeting with his little clan, and they're just,,quiet? It was boring for you to watch while you layed on his bed, and he also looked like he was ready to just shut the screen off,,so why not do something fun?

You sneakily made your way behind the laptop he was on, making sure you weren't seen by any of them. Toge looked curious, but kept his focus on the screen.

You reached over to rub his thigh, and his eyes widened. You asked him if it was okay with him through text, alarming the other clan members in the meeting, but Toge just waved it off as nothing, trying to pull his pants down as fast as he can.

He's your little pervert who just can't say no. Thank the lord his close family weren't on the call, he'd die from embarrassment.

Now you're sucking his cock, kitten licks on his little mushroom tip, teasing him. His lips are trembling, and he usually as his mask off during zoom meetings, but he needs it on, it would be too obvious of a giveaway, they'd know immediately.

He's pushing your head down further, trying to get you to take all of it, he knows you can. That's not your plan, though, and he later found that out. It was like making a deal with the devil with you sometimes, this was one of them.

You're squeezing his thighs, pushing him in only enough so he'll moan lightly into the camera. Clan members asking if he's okay, and he's just nodding, eyes getting clouded by lust.

You finally fit him all in, snug deep in your mouth, hitting the back of your throat. He's throwing his head back, not caring anymore. His eyes are squeezed shut, and little moans slip from his lips, the pleasure was too much to handle. Especially when you were fondling his balls with care, making him spurt cum down your throat immediately after.

He ended up being kicked from the call, having you cackle as he's undressing himself fully. You owe him at least two more rounds.