𝙄𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙚 - 𝘼𝙬𝙖𝙮

flakes/notes:[AAAA I LOVE THIS LINK SO MUCH BAE,, IT'S SECOND BEHIND THE LAUGHING ONE BC THAT ONE IS JUST SO CUTE😭😭i guess i can share the link to everyone else too🙄😳]

link here if you wanna watch😳:  https://t.co/vxr6imdEP8 https://twitter.com/naked_Soong/status/1359355421069221894?s=20

!
!
!
!
!

toge just can't help himself, he's a needy boy. you're just so far away from him, he's not used to you being so far gone, all he wants is to be full of your toys, your praises, he can't think of anything else besides you.

he'll try texting you naughty things, boy wants so much attention, but you can't because you're too busy handling curses right now, which is understandable, but he's just annoyed by that. </3

toge guesses he can do some work, rolling his eyes, sneaking past a few rooms to get to yours. his small cock is poking through his pants, and he's leaking of precum from nothing but the thought of you, if you were here, you'd call him pathetic.

toge can't help it, you make him feel so good, and now that you're not here, it ruins his everyday schedule.

so here toge is, dropping his pants and boxers down, whining about how chilly it is in your room. he's slowly making his way to your bigger pillow, mounting it, moving his hips slightly for some friction.

he hates it, it's not you, it's not the same. your smell still lingers on it, so toge just has to get used to it for a few days.

toge tries to find a nice position, but he keeps losing his pace, he's not used to being on top, it makes him tear up about how much he misses you.

an idea comes to his mind, he'll just make a small video for you so you understand how much he needs you. he's adjusting his phone, it barely pictures his face, but the phone does catch his little cock bouncing close to the pillow, each rut he tries to do.

he's moaning into your pillow, squeezing it for dear life, humping it like a dog in heat. he makes sure he's loud enough, he hopes it gives you a problem once you watch it, then he'll just have to leave you on read until you try and facetime him because he's such a brat<3

the video ends up being long, toge came at least four times, your pillow was stiff of his cum, there was no way you were able to use that again.

toge would just lay there, waiting for a response once he sent the video, hugging onto your pillow, imagining that it was you. he'll snicker to himself, leaving you on read each message you sent him after. once he sees his phone ring, he's smiling, answering your call. "kelp."