𝙄𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙏𝙤𝙜𝙚- 𝙁𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

flakes/notes: [YESSSS YESS🙌🙌🙌🙏normalize this please😭i love this whole idea of Toge being more feminine, and i'm 100% all for that!!! it's actually one of my favorite Toge headcanons😭💖💖

flakes/notes: [YESSSS YESS🙌🙌🙌🙏normalize this please😭i love this whole idea of Toge being more feminine, and i'm 100% all for that!!! it's actually one of my favorite Toge headcanons😭💖💖.]

!
!
!
!
!

Toge is definitely the type to do this, but he's definitely insecure about it, and marks it off as a joke because he's scared that people would be disgusted by it.

Until you have to praise him for how pretty he is in a skirt, kissing up his sweet thighs, teasing him for no underwear under the skirt.

You have to tell him how fucking pretty he looks in a skirt, and maybe fishnets👀. He's trying to squeeze his legs shut, trying to push your head away only for a moment because he thinks you're only saying he looks pretty so you don't hurt his feelings.

So when you ask him if he wants to go shopping with you tomorrow, and you end up taking him to a dressing room to try out some cute pastel panties, and lingerie,,he's just so excited, but nervous.

You're helping him put it on, you're licking your lips from how adorable he looks in blue, lacy, pastel panties. Running your hands all over his exposed body, marking him up, and slipping the panties off of him in the dressing room.

He's panting, pointing to the door, scared you both might get caught and kicked out, but once your hands grab his cute cock, he can't think straight anymore.

Playing with his cock, adjusting his lingerie on more, making him stare at himself in the mirror while you stick two fingers up his hole. He's whimpering, watching you jerk him off, and thrust your fingers in and out of him, all in the pretty lingerie.

"You're too pretty, fuckin' piece of art right here, and until you can see it for yourself, i won't stop fucking you in here," you could only whisper in his ear, stretching him out with your fingers.

Beautiful tears falling from his eyes, moaning in the tiny space, hoping no one could hear, but in reality the whole dressing area could. Toge's eyes rolling back, fucking himself on your fingers, wanting you to jerk him off faster.

Toge's cute whines telling you he's about to cum. You order him to pull the panties up, and his face is just flushed. His cock poking out when the panties get pulled up on him, and he finally spurts out all of his cum, all over your hands and his lingerie. You're grinning from ear to ear, kissing him all better, letting Toge use your body as support.

You ended up buying him seven bags worth of clothes💖.