𝙉𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙆𝙖𝙢𝙤 - 𝘽𝙧𝙖𝙩

flakes/notes:[YES SJDDJSJSU,,,y,,yes,,i love noritoshi,,and pegging,,if you combine the two,,😳🤞]

Warning:[pegging]

!
!
!
!
!

He was being a brat, which surprised you because your boyfriend was barely this bratty, especially in bed. You knew he was jealous earlier, the way his nose scrunched up in distaste as you laughed at one of Yuuji's jokes, he hated it.

Now you're both alone together in your room, and you're giving him short kisses, yet he isn't kissing back. You began silently questioning yourself, giving him a small kiss on his neck. Noritoshi just grumbled, moving to the side.

"Is something wrong?" You raised a brow. If his eyes weren't closed, he would have rolled them. He crossed his arms, muttering something to himself, yet it barely went unheard by you.

"What was that?" You clicked your tongue.

"Why don't you go have sex with that moron instead-" after saying it more clearer, he gulped, adjusting his head away from you. Where did your little simp learn how to talk back?

Noritoshi turned his head back, quickly trying to apologize, but you grabbed ahold of his two strands of hair, pulling him forward. "Say that again," he knew, he messed up.

<3

It's been an hour and a half now, and you were fucking him silly with your fake cock. His hips were being slammed back onto your strap on, his balls grazing your skin ever so slightly each thrust.

"F-Fuck-" he moaned out quietly, his g-spot being abused by you, he felt the need to cum, but you ordered him not to. Why should he listen to you, he thought. The next thrust had him spill a load of his cum on the sheets, you noticed immediately.

"I thought I told you not to cum," you spanked his ass. He whimpered lightly, turning his head back to you, his eyes still closed.

He tried to apologize again, but you knew it secretly meant nothing. "You know, you're fucking hot when you're being a brat," you patted his red ass. His face flushed, and he stared down at the pillow he was using to cover his moans with. You kissed his back, reassuring him that you loved him just for a moment. "But being bratty results into a punishment, of course."

Fuck.

You both were off the bed, and you were screwing him on the wall. You've changed your dildo size, he deserves the nine inches. It felt as if you were rearranging his guts, he was sobbing on the wall, unable to keep quiet anymore.

He'll sputter out how much he loves you, his eyes twitching shut, you were pounding into his ass too good. He's panting like a bitch, you loved it when he was loud. You bit down on his shoulder, and he threw his head back next to yours. "C-Cum~Need to cum--" he sobbed out.

You pulled out of him, making him fall back on the floor, legs trembling. He begged for you to put it back in, but you just shook your head and laughed. "Jerk off in front of me, brat."