𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙤 - 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥

flakes/notes:[yesyesyes!!! thank you 👏 👏❗i love choso so much, his smile is just💖💖💖💖💖]

!
!
!
!

Choso is just so shy when it comes to sex, and doesn't really know how to initiate anything, so he fully relies on you for it. So if you tell him to strip, he won't ask any questions, and strips his clothes off slowly.

Of course you can't help by eye him up and down, man is hot as hell. He's so tall too, you gotta be sure you praise all of his body later when you ride him.

The looks you give him when he's fully naked, the moment you smirk, whistling, he just feels himself growing hard, averting his eyes away from you, biting his lip.

He can't help but touch himself once you start following after him, taking your clothing off piece by piece. He knows he'll get punished, but he needs to feel some kind of relief. The moment you notice, he stops, groaning.

"Were you touching yourself without my permission, babe?"

He doesn't answer, he's just blushing wildly, whispering how he needs you, and how he's desperate to have you touch him. It's like fucking an innocent virgin each time.

"I dunno, you know what happens to bad boys, I'll have to decide what happens to you, just give me a moment-"

"Punish me! Please please- I just really want you to touch-" Choso can't find the right words, he's just letting out begs, he doesn't care about being spanked, he's sure he can cum like a good boy just from that, he just wants any kind of contact with your skin on his.

You can't help but give him what he's begging for. <3