𝙔𝙤𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙤 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙥𝙚𝙞 - 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮

flakes/notes:[honestly think this kink suits Junpei😭]

warnings: [public sex]

!
!
!
!
!

You and Junpei were just getting done a date from the movies. It was,,explicit to say the least. It had plenty of gore, and,,lots of sex scenes, an overwhelming amount.

So now you were just holding your lovely boyfriend's hand, walking home with him. Junpei's hands were clammy, he seemed to be nervous about something.

"Jun, what's wrong?" He just looked at you, smiling a tiny bit.

"Nothing, I just want to get home as quick as possible,," he muttered, staring back down at the sidewalk. You then noticed the little problem he had in his pants.

You pushed him into an alleyway, making sure to look around before closing him against the wall. "W-What are you doing (Y/N)?!" He whispered loudly, blushing. You only smirked, rubbing his tent, causing him to bite his lip, and thrust himself into your touch.

"Let me take care of you, baby," you kissed his neck. His breath hitched, hands squeezing yours.

"S-Someone might catch us,,"

"Then they'll get to see me giving my cute boyfriend a nice blowjob-"

"(Y/N)!!!" He yelled a little too loudly, covering his mouth soon after, then going to cover his flushed face.

You chuckled, rubbing him again. "I'll make sure we don't get caught, alright? We don't have to do this, though. Then again, it'll take maybe an hour to get back to your place,," Junpei couldn't wait an hour, no way. His hard on wasn't going down anytime soon, it'll be more embarrassing to walk with it, and get on the train with it so hard.

"P-Please be careful,," he mumbled, biting his lip. He rubbed his legs together once you sent him a playful smirk, nodding.

You pulled his pants down, already grabbing ahold of his erection. Just touching it made his cock drool of precum. He hummed, bucking his hips, trying to get more friction.

"(Y/N)~Please hurry-"

You already shoved his cock fully down your throat. He felt the tip hit the back of your throat, and he moaned, trying to quiet himself down, but you made him feel so good.

You grabbed his hips, gripping them, nose touching his hilt, trying to fit in as much of him as possible. The way your tongue swirled around him made him go crazy. He was already twitching in your mouth.

"F-Fuck,,~! M-More,,(Y/N), it feels so good-" he groaned lightly, getting more comfortable with the idea of you deep throating him in public. Actually, now that he's thinking more of it, he might want to get caught. The rush of getting caught, being eyed down by jealous strangers that they can't have you like he can makes him feel dizzy.

You sucked him hard, bobbing your head as quick as you can, you didn't want to get caught and make him regret it, he trusted you with this, you needed to make your baby boy feel good.

He brought his fingers to your head, trying to push you further down. He started drooling, you mouth was just so wet, and warm. He felt himself twitch, he was going to cum.

He kept moaning your name like a melody, tears forming in his eyes. He opened his mouth more, but stopped, feeling a shriek of panic race through him, it had you stop also for a moment. "Hey! Are you two okay?" Some man yelled across the alleyway, noticing you were on your knees. The only thing stopping him from noticing what you two were doing was the trashcan that covered most of Junpei.

"I'm looking for my,,phone that just fell, mind your business, old man!" You yelled towards him, earning a groan of annoyance from the elder. Though your mouth was no longer on Junpei, your hands were. Stroking him so nicely, rubbing the tip of his twitching cock with your thumb. You kept arguing over to the old man, waiting for your boyfriend to cum.

Junpei held his mouth with his hands, trying to cover his whimpers, and moans. You were touching him almost too perfectly. He finally came all over your hand, squirting all into your palm. He sighed in relief, squatting down to hug you, and kiss you.

"It wasn't that bad, was it?" You asked him, Junpei just shook his head into your neck, giving you a soft kiss. Junpei discovered a new kink, and if that man figured out what was happening, Junpei would've came on the spot.