𝙈𝙖𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙤 - 𝘾𝙧𝙤𝙥 𝙏𝙤𝙥

flakes/notes:[somehow i didn't turn this into a thirst, but i live for this idea😭💖]

!
!
!
!
!

Mahito cutting up his own shirt with just his hands after seeing a woman doing it. He really couldn't care less about what humans wear, or do for that matter, but the way he was straying behind you, whining about you needing to give him attention, and then watching you take interest to someone in a crop top. He was jealous, okay? Plus he thought he could do it way better.

And now the crop top he was planning came out somewhat wrong, his nipples were still out, but he thinks he did a good job with it. He'll ask Geto about it, and of course Geto would just smirk it off, and say it looks good.

Mahito goes to your apartment and sneaks into your bedroom just to surprise you with his little outfit, thinking he's hot shit. When you do find out he's in your home, you groan, pushing him away more, especially when he goes in for a hug.

"Don't you like it?" He fondled himself, trying to show off. You raise a brow, and you actually laugh at it, calling him a moron.

He'll pout, and roll his eyes at you, making you look at him in confusion. "What? You want me to fuck you in it, horndog?" You asked, and he just stuck his tongue out.

"You're no fun, (Y/N)! You were supposed to be all over me!" He yelled, kicking your pillow off your bed. This made you laugh more, making him more annoyed.

"All over you? Your tits are hanging out, you're not wearing it right," you rolled your eyes.

"It's supposed to be sexy!"

"You smell bad, and the crop top is hideous, did you DIY this?"

Mahito puffed his cheeks, crossing his arms. He was a child when he had his little temper tantrums.

You sighed, reaching out to give his pecs a squeeze, making him stop throwing his hissy fit. "You look good, I guess," you gagged, patting his hair.

"You guess?! I'm gorgeous!"

"Yeah, yeah, now shut up before you make me change my mind about fucking you in that ugly outfit," you smirked.

He didn't dare utter another word, and instead became a giggly mess under you.