𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙤'𝙨 𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙮 𝘼𝙐

flakes/notes:[just random headcanons about some jjk characters and this au😳]
!
!
!
!
!

thinking of different character headcanons for todo's fantasy high school au,,

Yuuji is always one to ditch classes,,he'll say he needs to use the bathroom, but stays in the hall until class is over because let's be honest,,he has no clue what his teachers are talking about. He texts you in class a lot, asking you to meet him in the hall while you're trying to do a test😭you meet him anyways,,and you both try to hide from teachers and the hall monitor. Yuuji is fairly popular, he doesn't even know he is, but the whole school knows his name.

Nobara,,jesus,,she's the gossip girl. She knows ALL of the drama, and will post on her blog about these idiots. She never mentions you though, never ever. If she does put you on her blog, she speaks nicely of you. She's ruthless with others though, calling everyone out on their shit. She gets in trouble a lot in class for bringing in her Starbucks drinks😭

Junpei in the au,,god,,he's a doormat to everyone. He crushes on you so hard, though. He wouldn't ever go up to you to talk, you have to go to him. He doesn't think he's cool enough to talk to you. If he gets picked on,,you beat the bullies' asses. He's in the quiet kid group along with Yuuta, Toge, and Megumi.

Mahito,,fucking Mahito,, I headcanon him as a senior, if he were a girl, he'd be a mean girl. No one likes him, but they obey him, and listen to him still? For some reason? He gets extra clingy with you, you want to punch him so hard. He's definitely into drama, the bad kind, and the acting kind😭if he's in a play he finds worthy of him playing in, he will sabotage every person who is trying out for the role he wants.

Aaaaaaa, Noritoshi,,he's the goody two shoes. He's the teacher's pet😭👏he's the type of student to remind the teacher the class had homework. I headcanon him as the hall monitor💀he's so full of himself too with it, he will stop Todo and Yuuji every chance he gets if he sees them in the halls without a pass. If you're with them though,,you're are allowed to walk freely,,he doesn't want to get you in trouble. He's in the martial arts club with Maki.