𝙊𝙠𝙠𝙤𝙩𝙨𝙪 𝙔𝙪𝙪𝙩𝙖 - 𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮

flakes/notes:[aaaaa sub!yuuta!!💖💖i love yuuta, he's really underrated as of right now since he's not really animated yet,,,hope i'm doing him justice😳]

Warnings:[use of vibrator]

!
!
!
!
!

He's your sweet baby boy, but he's a fucking pervert sometimes, he likes to do bad things out of jealousy,,leading you to fucking him out of his mind most of the time.

Yanking and pulling his hair with each bounce on his cock, he's a moaning mess into your neck. You've been on his cock for what seemed like hours now, and he had a vibrator inside of him that was pressing him so good.

You're telling him how bad he is, trying to make him feel guilty of rubbing himself on you earlier in front of friends. He doesn't feel guilty, not one bit.

He's gripping onto you for dear life, he's so overstimulated, he can't help but cum another time inside of you. You don't stop, you don't stop taking his cock so well.

He's sobbing into your neck, telling you he's sorry, he doesn't mean it, but if those are the words you want to hear, so be it.

You don't buy it, you never do. You watch the tears fall from his eyes, the huge blush on his face, he's been drooling so much. His lips are twitching, bruised.

He'll moan telling you he won't ever regret it, telling you he loves you so much, he never wants to leave from being inside of you. He's cumming again when you stop pulling his hair, laying light kisses on his face.