Chapter 14 💜

Author's POV:
As they arrived at school all their fangirls were screaming, until y/n came out. You tried to make your way towards your locker only to be pulled by Jungkook by your collar.

Jungkook: "Lil sis where do you think you're going?" He said making everyone start to gossip.

Y/n: "Jungkook oppa please leave me" you whispered as you tried to get his hands of the collar of your shirt.

Jungkook: "why? Don't you wanna go to class with your handsome brother," he said making everyone gossip even more.

Y/n: "handsome my a- I mean no" she was about to say a$$ but stopped not wanting to get into trouble.

Jin: "everyone go back to your business" he shouted making everyone scatter away, but one thing for sure he knew what you were going to say.

Namjoon: "I'll be excusing myself bye"

Jin made his way towards you hugging you before whispering "be careful on what you say, princess, Jungkook isn't easy to handle, stay in your lane, remember we are BTS the boys who you know at school"

Jin: "boys go to your classes same goes to you princess," he said after pulling away.

Jungkook: "come on bunny you don't wanna be late to class"

Y/n: "yeah," you said taking your precautions.

"I don't think I'll last long if I let my guard down, I need to be careful, like seriously what did I think would happen they're BTS not my brothers' correction stepbrothers either way I'll be nice but I won't allow them to boss me around like for real no boy what if I already have a boyfriend...... I don't but what if? But I do have a huge crush on someone" .she thought to herself.

At class

Jungkook: "bunny you're gonna sit with me whether you like it or not"

Y/n: "Oppa,-" she stopped remembering Jin's words.

Jungkook: "yes?"

Y/n: "do you have a correction pen? I think I got something written wrong in my home work" she lied knowing they didn't even have homework that's due today.

Jungkook: "here, check my bag"

(Of course he didn't notice that we didn't have homework, he doesn't even pay attention) y/n thought inside her head.

Y/n: "thanks" she said taking his bag.

You made it look like you were searching for for it then returned it back to him.

Jungkook: "did you find it?"

You just shook your head as to no returning his bag to him.

Jungkook: "y/n did you find it?" He said making you alert that he wanted you to speak.

Y/n: "no"

Jungkook: "good, now I'm gonna take a nap don't you dare sit somewhere else"

Time skip to lunch >>>

Y/n: "oppa I'm gonna sit with my unnies bye" you said not giving him a chance to say anything.

"Y/n"

Jisoo: "sugar we didn't see you all morning what happened? How is your life with your new family"

Y/n: "it's okay I mean they can be nice but I'm not comfortable yet"

.........
And you all continued to chat.

Little did anyone know tomorrow was gonna be a big mess.

At home.

Y/n: "oppa" she called making everyone look at her.

Y/n: "Jin oppa can I please have a sleepover at unnies house?"

Jin: "no princess, it's a school night" (not that I would agree if it wasn't) he thought.

( these people are really getting on my nerves) you said in your mind.

Y/n: "okay can I at least go to the beach tomorrow you guys can come if you want" (not that I want you guys to be there)

Jin: "okay that seems like a plan" he said making you smile.

Y/n: "thank you, I'll now go upstairs" you said hugging him giving him a kiss on his cheek. Leaving him with a smile on his face.

Jungkook: "wait y/n, where's my hug?"

Y/n: "I don't know maybe in the clouds, I'll get going now" you said running to your room.

Namjoon: "why'd you agree to go?"

Yoongi: "besides we already have a swimming pool at home"

Jin: "she wants to go to the beach, I will be going with her. Y'all can come if you want to, if you don't that gives me more chances of being her favorite brother"

Jungkook & J-hope: "I'm coming" they both shouted at the same time.

Yoongi: "me too"

Namjoon: "I guess"

Jin: "tae and Jimin are you guys coming?"

V: "we are"

Jin: "then it's planed, we all are going to the beach tomorrow after school"

A lot of things are going to happen in the next chapter so stay tuned.

I know that it's a short chapter but don't worry next chapter is going to be long.

..........................

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

811 words

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜