Chapter 3 💜

Y/n's POV:
I was thinking of my dad, my mom never talked about him and whenever I would ask her about him she would immediately change the topic and I noticed that she gets sad so I stopped asking her about him. With that, I fell asleep.

*flashback *

1 week before y/n first day of school
Jeon Ji-hoon's POV: (BTS dad)

I came back home from work a little early since I want to talk to my boys.
I took off my shoes, heading inside the living room after ordering the butler to call my boys.

After five minutes >>

The boys all are here and have greeted me.

Me: " so boys, I want to talk to you about something important, and I need you guys to stay calm"

Jin: " okay dad, what is it?"

Me: " so as you guys know I have been searching for the love of my life and I finally found her, we've been dating for almost a year now and I felt like it was the perfect time to propose to her, so I did it. If you have any disagreement with my choice keep it to yourself and go to your room and btw you guys are getting a little sister"

At this moment I could feel the tension in the room but I don't care I've been searching for them ever since.....
Namjoon: "but don't you think you're moving a little too fast?"

Me: "no namjoon, I'm making the right decision and you will know why later"
With that being said I headed upstairs.

Author's POV:
As soon as Ji-hoon left bts asked the butler to give them the information about you and your mom.
Suga: "William give me the information"
William gave him the information and left.
Suga: " *chuckles* I can't believe this.   Dad wants that woman," he said with a dark gaze.

Taehyung: " Hyung, can you please read what's in the file?" Said getting impatient.

Suga: " sure, dad's girlfriend or shall I say fiancées file says, Lee Cho hee: dad's girlfriend
Age: 38
Job: assistant in the Choi company Nothing suspicious she's hard-working and a single mom. And about our new sis here's what it says, Y/n
Age: 16
Mom: lee Cho hee
Hobbies: drawing, dancing, and playing instruments.
Friends: Blackpink.
Personality:*************"

Jimin: " what does she look like?"

Suga: "here," said throwing a piece of paper on top of the table.

J-hope: " not bad, but she surely is way too innocent"

Suga: " oh well who cares, I'm heading upstairs to sleep, good night"

Jin: " I suggest you do the same thing as suga and go to sleep"
They all headed to their rooms except one.
???????? Mind:
Is it just me or does she look a little bit like our little dongsaeng?
Oh well, I'm heading upstairs to sleep.