Chapter 7 💜

Author's POV:
On the next day, y/n had school and so did BTS ironic, isn't it?

( a little video from author😁)

Y/n got up feeling a little nervous since BTS was in her school and Jung-kook was in her class.

She wore her uniform did her light make and hair
Your hair:

She wore her uniform did her light make and hairYour hair:

Y/n's POV:
Omg, I'm literally dead. Okay, I need to calm down, breathe in breathe out. Yeah, that's not helping, can't I just skip school, yah y/n wake up you can do this all you need to do is to avoid BTS ........ Oh, no Jung-kook is in my class, why did I have to skip a grade.

Hmm, I guess I'll have to sacrifice myself. I said while posing in a faint position dramatically.

Well here goes nothing.

I headed out early cuz BTS always arrive late. I just got to school and I think that no one else is here except for a few people. I still wanted to be cautious so I went to the library and waited until unnies arrive.

It's been about half an hour and I think it's safe for me to go to class. So I quickly took everything I will be needing for my class and run to 11A.

Oh my god, I..........can't........ breath, who said it was a great idea oh right I said that. Currently, I'm in class panting heavily next to Lisa unnie who was laughing at my condition. Do I tell her what happened? yeah, I will but later with the girls.

Author's POV:
Soon after Jung-kook entered class searching for his little sister, as soon as his eyes landed on you he started staring at you from the beginning of the class till the lunch bell rang. And of course, you noticed his stare but girl you weren't gonna look back no way not even when pigs fly.

Right, when the bell rang for lunch you had two options run for your life or walk normally. And of course, you choose the first one but for your luck, you spent so much time thinking that most of the students were out and also at the same time when you realized that Jung-kook was making his way towards you (Lisa was still with you)

You tried to quickly run for the door but Jung-kook held you from your jacket. Pulling you towards himself, while Lisa tried to save you.

Lisa: "sir she didn't do anything wrong can you please let her go" (if only she knew)

Jung-kook: "so you still haven't told your friends, huh, well I don't care, you're coming with me"

Lisa: "OMO. Are you dating him?"

Y/n: "what? NO. And Jung-kook leave my jacket, like what do you even want from me?" You said trying to escape from him.

Jung-kook: "Hmmmm, what do I want? Let's see...... I want my sister who I think is you," he said after grabbing your hand making it impossible to escape.