"We have a few hours until Madison brings Hunter down here. You can feed her if you want, I'm sure she hasn't eaten." The redhead whispered, reaching over for the warm bottle the nurse set down before Toni had woken up.

Toni took the bottle that her wife was handing her before sticking it inside the baby's mouth and Aliana immediately started to drink.

"She's so calm...Hunter was nothing like this." Toni hummed. "He's the reckless one." Cheryl chuckled.

The couple basked at the moment with their daughter, their smiles never leaving their face.

Patience.

********

Madison helped Hunter out of the car, the two-in-a half-year-old jumps down from the jeep and let his redheaded aunt pick him up.

"You excited to see mommy and momma?!" Madison asked excitedly.

"Mhm!" He hummed, pointing to the hospital's entrance.

"Baby sister is there too, so you have to be quiet, okay?" She tells him then kisses his cheek.

"Quiet." He placed his finger over his mouth in a shushing gesture. "Such a smart boy." She giggled as they made it to the front desk.

"Hi, I'm visiting Topaz." She says. "Patient's first name?" The guy asked.

"Antoinette."

"Alright, room 17 on the 2nd floor. Take this." He says handing her a visitor sticker. "Thank you." She smiled before making her way to the elevator.

Lisa was on her way too, she just had to drop her little sister off with her friend.

Once they make it to the second floor, Hunter started to get excited. He missed his mothers, being away from them for 15 hours didn't help with his separation anxiety.

"Here we are, bub." His aunt says, "Remember. Quiet." She reminds.

"Quiet." He repeats, letting her know that he understood. Madison knocked on the door gently and waited for her sister to open the door.

When the door swings open, Hunter immediately made grabby hands at Cheryl. "Hey, baby boy." She cooed, taking him from her sister.

Hunter hugged her right, not wanting to let go, "I missed you, baby. Did you have fun with aunt Maddy?" She asked, pulling away so she can see his face.

Hunter nodded before pulling the redhead back. "It's alright." Cheryl chuckled, "We won't leave you again, bug." She added.

Cheryl let Madison in and the redhead cooed when she saw the sleeping baby in Toni's arms.

"She's beautiful." Madison gasped. "I know." Toni chuckled and offered the baby to her sister-in-law.

Madison stared down at the small bundle in her arms, "Damn, guys, you make some beautiful children."

Cheryl smiled and continued to rub Hunter's back, the tiny brunette clinging onto her for dear life. "Hunter, baby, look. Momma's here." She said.

Hunter snapped his head up and made grabby hands at the brunette who was in bed. "Come here, papa." She smiled, accepting the boy's embrace.

She closed her eyes and let out a sigh, so thankful that she had the opportunity to come back to this. Her son. Her favorite boy in the world.

Cheryl watched as her wife and son held each other. The way Hunter clings on tighter showed that he knew that his momma needed comfort at that moment.