❇The discussion❇

Mulai dari awal

Legolas hurried to their side. Excited to exchange some tales with the twins.

"Do you know where your father is?" Inquired Thranduil.

"Adar is in his office." Answered Elladan.

"Well then, see you later kids." He then waved his hand and walked away to Elrond's office.

"We're not kid!" Shouted the twin. Their little outburst made Thranduil chuckled. How he loved to tease the twins.

He stopped in front of Elrond's office. Pondering if he was making a right decision. Inhaling a good amount of air, he knocked.

"Come in." a voice soft voice called out to him.

Lindir.

He hesistated to open the door. He took another long breath before opening the oak door. What he saw shocked him. Elrond office was in mess. Like just a storm had been in here.

"Elrond?"

Elrond suddenly stopped from rummaging through . He raise his head to make sure that he heard the right thing.

"Thranduil" he and Lindir chocked out.

Thranduil suddenly wrapped in a hug. Then he push Elrond gently.

"Elrond?"

The said elf lord snapped his head upward in the manner that Thranduil cringed inside.

'How can his neck doesn't break when he snapped that fast?' He unconciously rubbed his neck.

"Thranduil, where have you been?!" Elrond hurriedly round his desk before engulfing Thranduil in a short but warm hug.

Now it's Thranduil's turn to shocked. It's rare to see Elrond outburst. He usually so calm and collected.

"I already sent a few troop to search for you! Lindir, call all the troops now!"

"Yes, My Lord." The dark haired elf bowed down before he rushed out of the office, but not before giving Thranduil a soft greeting.

" Thranduil, you almost make my heart stop."

He sat in his chair, mentioning Thranduil to do the same.

"Now what you want to shared with me? Before that, were you having a nightmare yesterday?"

"Yes." He answer shortly. He was curious why Elrond asked him about his night terrors.

"Is the nightmares so bad Thranduil?" Elrond sounded concern and his eyes glazed with worry.

"Why do you ask me of that Elrond?" His brow furrowed.

" You were thrashing in your sleep, screaming, crying, you then threw me across the room. The worst thing is, you dropped your glamour."

Thranduil eyes went wide after that.

"What? Did Legolas see that?!" Panic engulfed him.

No doubt that Legolas was digusted with his horrid face.

"Yes."

Silent. His beart thumped loud in his chest. He could heard his blood rushed in his head.

"Then-"

Before he managed to finish his question, a servant entered. Bring a tray of hot mint tea. Elrond thanks him then took the tray. He poured Thranduil a cup of tea before pouring a cup himself. Thranduil took a sip and he felt a teribble pain shot in his gum. He already forgot about the arrow that had stuck at his gum. Elrond saw the sudden change on Thranduil's face. It was subtle but he caught it. He then leaned over Thranduil.

"Are you alright Thranduil?"

"Y-yes" He lied.

"Don't lie to me Thranduil. I'm a healer, importanly I'm your older cousin." Elrond pressed.

The statement made Thranduil frown. He set down the cup, before opening his mouth for Elrond to check.

"Something make my gum hurts. It's like something sharp burried in it." He stated.

Elrond saw Thranduil's gum bleeding slightly He focused his eyesight, then he saw something glittering. A metal.
The longer he look, he recognised the metal that embedded in the flesh. It was a metal that only available in Mirkwood.

The same metal as Legolas' arrow shaft. Suddenly he recalled something.

' The dragon hurts his gum too, by Legolas' arrow. No, it can't be.'

"Did something you hide from me Thranduil?" He said in a knowing voice.

Thranduil never feel this scared in his life.