I came to collect you~2

Legolas P.O.V.

He clamped his hand to my mouth again. Owh,come on! Why he did that?!

"S-something dark is on their way here."

The pain he feels make his speech slurred. He shut his eyes tight. Did he want to lose concious now? No,don't let me deal with those dark thing by myself.

"Father,don't lose concious now." I told him.

"Fret not Legolas. I'm just shut my eyes,that's all. I'm not going to go into sleep again."

Pwh,that's a relief.

"How do you know that there's another presences in the wood? Did the tree talks to you?"

"No,it's just...I knew about it somehow. Someone said that I got a strong connection with nature." He said.

He did got a weird things about him. Once I though that he is not my grandfather son.Because when I saw the potrait of his family,it's just he didn't seem alike with his father. Oropher got a thin eyebrows,piercing round brown eyes,slight curly dark hair and strong jaw. But he did have some resemblance with his mother. Piercing blue eyes. Along with pale porcelain skin. The question is where he got that thick eyebrows and blond hair?

Sudden movement snapped me out of my though. Thin screeching and creaking like sound surrounded us. From far away, we can see thin long hairy legs,eight round marble like dark eyes. Watching us. It's only mean one thing, spiders.

My father unsheated his twin swords,while I took oit one arrow from my arrows sack behind. Ready to shot. The spiders crawling from branches to branches in a high speed. I can see their bones inside when theirs skin shone by the light. Mouth clicking each other. They let out a screeching sound as they were speaking to each other. But that ridiculous. Animal can't speak.

ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ

'Feast!Feast!'

The spiders spoke to each other.

'They going to make a nice prey. Maybe hung them to getjuicy.' That's what Thranduil heard.

Thranduil stood upright and lunged toward the spider and pierce his sword in the head. The spider wail and making the others spider come to him. He slashed the swords to the spiders. Hurting their marble eyes.

'Argh,it's hurt!'

'Wrapped them! Quick!'

Legolas release his arrow and shot in the forehead. Satisfied with his perfect aim. More and more spiders come to them. Thranduil still fighting in all his heart to make sure none of them lay a hair on his son.

Legolas watch his father in awe. Even though his father is badly injured,he still can fight gracefully. Killing the spiders. Unfortunately,Thranduil's feet slipped from the branch and fall backward.

"Father!"

Thranduil tried to grip any branch that he can reach but none of them strong enough to support his weight. He slammed onto one of the branch. Make him arch his back. Blood spit out of his mouth. He can't move his body. Legolas quickly grabbing one of the web that still stick to the spider body. He use the web as a rope to go down. He swing swiftly and jump onto the spider head and quickly slashed the head with one of his short blade.

He extended his arm to help his father get up. Thranduil took his hand and mutter a thanks. As they think the battle is over,their thinking is far from right. This time the creature that lurking in the shadow completely reveal themselve.