Meal

He strode his way to the throne room. He can't wait to see the throne that he owned. 'Soon,I'm going to change this realm into my dark lures.' He thought darkly. He hummed all the way long. Ignoring all the guards who glance at him weirdly. They never see their king act this odd. It's seem out of place. Ussualy their king is cold nor calm with his only son. But this,is not in his nature. Thranduil never be so happy. The guard open his magnificent door that leed to his throne,bow to their king. He saw few of his ambassador standing in the hallway. Waiting for him to start the court. He walk,held his chin high. Show a kingly manner. He then sit gracefully on his throne. Put one of his legs on the armchair. He then say.

"Good morning ambassadors. What news do you brought today?" He said in a happy tone.

All the ambassador flinched a little hearing the elvenking tone. All of them look toward Thranduil. Who is smiling and humming. The act of the elvenking make them thinks that they had done something wrong.

"Well,why ambassadors,why do you all staring at me like you see a ghost? Is there are ghost behind me?" He said happily then turn his head to see anything behind him. He then turn again and smile.

"Well...there nothing behind me. Can we continue?" He said. His tone change from happy to dark tone. Dripped with venom.

"Y-yes m'lord." One of the ambassador answer.

"The head of Lake Town ask us to sent them our finest vegetables and wine. They said they want it instantly. But..." The ambassador pause.

"But?" Thranduil said annoyed.

"But we got no time to sent what they ask in a short time. They also paid in a small amount. It not enough with what they want."

"Then,what do you thinks we should do ambassador?"

"I think we should cut off our trade with Lake Town my lord."

"Fool."

"W-what?" The ambassador shocked. 'Did he just call him a fool? Who he think he is?! Maybe he is a king,but that doesn't mean he can called me as he like. All this time,I'm the one who helped him!'

Thranduil chuckle. His eyes flashed dangerously.

"Ambassador Auran, do you think I'm just a peasant? I am your king, your sire. I can hear your though.Maybe you are older than me but, who give you the right to judge me? You act like you know me inside out..." He stand and walked down from his throne. Walk toward the ambassador.

He bent his head to the ambassador ear. He then whisper.

"And yet...you don't." He pull his sword which tucked at his belt,put it to the ambassador neck. He continued.

"You sure make a nice meal." He take a handful of the ambassador hair. Pull the head back.With that he slashed the ambassador neck. Separate the head from the body. Blood gush out from the neck. Splashed all over Thranduil and the floor. Thranduil licked the blood that his tongue can reach on his face.

"Hmm...delicious." He mutter.

The other ambassadors back away from Thranduil. Horror clearly showed in their eyes. Meanwhile Thranduil enjoyed the fear that the ambassadors show toward him. 'Yes...bowed to me,fear me,worship me you worm'

He grin wickedly and ask.

"Anything else? Don't be shy~" He said playfully.

All the ambassadors speechless when they saw what Thranduil had just done. Thranduil throw the head on the floor. Then licked his finger. The ambassadors shocked even more. Since when their king turned barbaric?! Suddenly,the throne room door slammed open. A guard enter.