Mischief Manager part 3

Galadriel walked around her home for a few time. Checking every inches of her palace to seek for some sign of the maker. But she found none. She huff and slumped onto on of the chair at the living room.

The watch the fire dances in the hearth. Lost in her mind,she remember something.

"Sister!"

"Here!"

Iagwen ran toward Galadriel. Her face lit bright with happiness. It's been a six years since Galadriel saw Iagwen. The day she married Oropher,she moved to the eastern region of Rhovanion,east the great river Anduin. Greenwood the great it call. Under the Command of Elu Thingol. The Sindar elf.
There is something different about her today.

"Iagwen! I miss you!"

Galadriel wrapped Iagwen in her arms. She only giggle like she used to. They part from the hug and she beamed to me.

"Care to shared with me what you happy for? Before that,where's Oropher?"

"He's with your husband"

"Then,please continue"

"There is something I want to share with you...it's...it's about..."

Her cheeks flushed red with excitement and she hop a bit.

"Relax Iagwen..."

"I...I..."

"Hmm?"

"I'm pregnant!"

"Galadriel?"

She gasped loudly. Forcefully awake from the beautiful moment. She turned her head and watch his husband taking off his robes. Change into a night gown.

"Is something bothering you beloved?" Ask Celeborn.

"Yes"

"Share with me"

Celeborn sat on the empty spot beside Galadriel and took her arm into his large one. She leaned her head over Celeborn's broad shoulder and sigh loudly. She felt so tired today. And now,sorrow attack her.

"It's about Thranduil"

"What is it all about?"

"I found that he still had a nightmare in his sleep about Oropher. He's trauma darling. But he didn't want to make us worry about it so he hide it"

"Is that why you not hear I'm coming?"

"No,that's not about it"

"Then what?"

"I remember Iagwen. His eyes,the way he laugh...is totally like Iagwen. I missed her..."

Tear fall from her eye. Oropher wipe it with his finger. Cupped her face in his hand. Stare into her eyes he said,

"We all missed her Mella,but there's nothing we can do. We can't change the fate Valar already decided on us. Accept it. She still in our heart,and now...we must take care of her child. Wept not my wife,she doesn't like it"

Galadriel remained silent in Celeborn company. Enjoyed each other calm breath. Hand in hand to comfort. After an eternity silent,she spoke,

"Have you heard about the pranks that been pulled lately?"

"Prank? Is this the boys doing?"

"No. Elros is one of the victim"

"Ahahah. I don't believe it. Someone pulled a prank on a prankster!"

Galadriel let out a snort. But a smile grace her rosy lips. She had to admit it,it is amusing to prank Elros. It must be well details plan.

"It is funny darling but it need to be stopped"

"Let us search for this mysterious together"
Said Celeborn.

They strode together out of their room. It's already midnight now,and they hope they can find this culprit and find some solution.

CLANG!

That sound startle Galadriel. She quickly grabbed Celeborn arm and squeeze it. Celeborn frown at Galadriel action and pat her a little.

"Ai..." A voice sounded from a room.

They looked toward each other and walked slowly than usually. A room with a door open slightly. Light illuminated from the inside dimly. Candle. They stop at the back of the door and waited.

"Where is it?!" Whispered.

"Oh! There it is! Come here..."

CRASH!

"Ai! What have I done?! Oh,Valar."

They heard a rustle and clang going in that room. Looks like they already catches the culprit. They make up their mind to asked about it tomorrow morning.

The culprit ran from the room in a swift motion and total silent and vanished from their sight. Didn't knew that Galadriel and Celeborn is hiding behind the door.

They went to Thranduil room and open it's massive door. They watch Thranduil slept peacefully. His face shone with moonlight from the open window. Galadriel caresses his cheek and planted a kiss on it. Then muttered,

"Sleep tide Thranduil..."