my precious

Thranduil eyes wander all around the court with his Adar. He saw four others elves fighting with the other of his servants. He eyes lingers over the elves. Wondering which of them is Elrond. The dark hair one,the sandy hair,the she elf,no. Or the gold hair one? To make his curiousity stop,he decide to call out the name.

"Elrond" voice strong and clear.

All the elves stop from fighting as well as the orcs. But one elf turn to him.

'The dark hair one'

Somehow in his heart convice him about something.

"Peredhel" he said out loud. His eyes hardener at the sight of the Peredhel. The anger burnt inside him gone as fast as it come. He felt so close with this Peredhel...and his name roll easily on his tongue.

"Thranduil" reply Elrond.

'Something different about Thranduil. He is shifting. What happen to him? He look like he doesn't know anything in this world'

Then he spot the man beside Thranduil.

' Who is that? '

Thranduil turn to the man beside him and put a hand over his shoulder as a support. The man look at him. Worry? What Thranduil let out of his mouth is so....shocking,unexpected...un....believable.

"Adar..."

"A...Adar?!"

All of us shocked of this. No..no...way. This is not Oropher. Why is Thranduil acting like this?

"Thranduil? You've grown. You look so....uh...diffrent?" Glorfindel interject.

Thranduil lift his head from the other man shoulder and growl at Glorfindel.

"Of course I am you old man! Who are you?!"

What Thranduil just said made all of them want to laugh. But they hold it down. Turn away their head and scoof. Glorfindel ears tip already reddened.

"Watch your tongue! I can slay you like the Balrog!"

"Enough of your Balrog Glorfindel. We in the middle of a fight. With the master of evil,Sauron"

That name made me shaking to my kness. S-sauron...

"Or should I say Mairon..."

Elrond turn to his left. Galadriel walk slowly with the help of Legolas,whos face like going to break anytime. This must be too shocking for him.

Tauriel ran to Legolas and Celeborn ran to Galadriel. Celeborn take Galadriel from Legolas while Tauriel hold Legolas on his feet. Now...we complete.

"What a sweet reunion you have..,,but not for long"

Elrond P.O.V

With a single hand wave,all of us slump to the ground. Strong force is being released from Sauron. It's too much. Suddenly,the force is lessen a bit. Not too much for us to bear.

Galadriel shielding us with her ring. The ring already take toll of her energy. I stand up and help her with Vilya. Although it can't do much,it still helping.

"Adar! Wake up Adar! Adar! Please..come home..." Plead Legolas. Poor child.

Thranduil groan and Sauron just touch his forehead. Murmurring something. Something....that's it! Sauron is putting a spell on Thranduil. That's why he didn't remember anythihg!

"The rest of you! Seperate Thranduil from Sauron! He's pulling a spell on him!"

They nod and rushed towards Sauron. Sauron face hardener and his face cracked a little. Glowing eerie orange reddish. He strode to us with a mad face. His mask cracked bit by bit.