71. Another accident

Start from the beginning

Yoongi: ...but it's better if we own it right?

Suga smirk at his idea.

'More paper work for us Yay...' Jimin and Taehyung thought mentally and they weren't Happy of what they just thought about.

J-hope: Finally! It's been awhile since my knife was stained with blood, you know!

J-hope said with excitement and disappointment.
(What? Disappointed and excited..what kind of feeling is that?)

Making the others get excited of the yet another fun play time that they are going to do.

Namjoon: I'm coming with you.. it's also been a while since I killed someone..

Namjoon admitted while Taehyung...

'It was literally just yesterday night that you committed assassination...' Taehyung thought as he sip his drink while having that poker face, looking bluntly at his phone as he scroll down.

Jin: I wonder what kind of punishment should we use..

Jin said with excitement and venom in his tone. He rested his head to his now linked fingers as he placed it onto the table.

Jimin: Let's talk about that later..Y/n is coming.

Jimin was a bit panicked and angry at what he just saw, he pointed at Y/n as you want back to them.

Bts was confused by his tone of voice so they just followed his gaze to just see you bleeding.
(You mean that time of the month- nope! sorry! 😐)

Jungkook: Y/n? Why is your forehead bleeding?!

Jungkook rushed to your side to see if the injury was deep or not. He was making your face move side to side as he examine the wound.

Yoongi: Another forehead incident?

Suga was shocked, because literally this is your third forehead injury. Your wound on your forehead just fully recovered just a week ago and now you have another one.

Min-yun: Great.. I knew I should've just stayed there and wait.

Min-yun barked at you angerly. He was annoyed not because of you but because to himself.

He was thinking twitch back then if he'll wait for you or not. Then that is when he finally confirmed that leaving you will only make you walk into danger.

Min-yun: Alright.. who did that to you Y/n?

Min-yun asked with full venom on his tone. You flinched a bit by his sudden change of aura,and bts looking at you, desperately wanting answered only made you even more scared.

Y/n: I ..umm..

Your too scared to admit it. You didn't even noticed that your trembling already.

Jin: Spit it out Y/n.

J-hope: then things should be more easier..

Taehyung: Everything should be fine afterwards.

Jimin: it's going to be easy after you tell us..

Jungkook: Tell us Y/n promise I'll only report them to the FBI!

Min-yun: Guys. Your not helping..
(I can't help but laugh at Min-yun 🤣)

Y/n: I just slip in the restroom while walking in, I Promise!

Y/n said reassuringly while she wave her hands, in a panicking motion.

Jimin: your lying!