Lies

Keigo was quiet as he returned to his penthouse. He was shivering like mad as he rubbed at his freshly washed sleeve. There was a soft creak as the door opened. Dabi was sitting on one of the many plush couches, tears streaming down his face. 

  "What did you tell them?..." Dabi asked softly. He didn't look up as Keigo came to sit by his side. 

   "Dabs... Babe, I don't know what you're talking about. Did something happen?" Keigo questioned. He wanted to scream as the lies leaked past his lips. Tentatively, he tried to put a gentle hand on Dabi's shoulder only for the older man to jerk away. Dabi hunched over and let a sob catch itself in his throat. 

  "The Commission... the found our hideout... They killed Jin. How could you tell them where we were? We trusted you," Keigo flinched at those words. Jin's final moments were still burned into his eyelids. Just thinking about it made him sick. 

   "I never told them where the hideout was. I'm not going to deny that I did tell them some things, but I never- NEVER- imagined that they would kill one of our friends. I swear. I didn't know they would be going. If I did, I-I would have warned him. I could have warned him, I-I-" Keigo fell to his knees, starting to hyperventilate. No cries came out, just the tiniest of whimpers.

  "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU MEANT! JIN IS DEAD!" Dabi screamed. Keigo yelped and covered his head, his entire body starting to shake. 

   "I-I'm sorry..." He sobbed weakly. Dabi sighed and went over to him, wrapping his arms around Keigo. Little drops of blood plopped onto the young hero's pale skin as his boyfriend took a breath. Dabi ran his fingers through the blonde's hair soothingly.

  "You didn't- you didn't mean to. It's okay, Kei... I'm sorry too.... please don't cry, love. C'mon, breathe with me. You're okay," He whispered. Keigo rested his head on Dabi's chest, trying his best to mimic the steady rise and fall of his chest, "That's it, love. You're doing so well. I've got you, baby." 

   "I don't wanna feel a damn thing right now..." Keigo sniffled, burying his face into Dabi's chest. Dabi planted a gentle kiss on Keigo's forehead and scooped him up. He carried him to the bedroom and gently set him down on the bed. Almost as soon as they were in the room, Keigo was kissing Dabi roughly. The kiss was hard and flavored with the metallic taste of Dabi's blood tears. "Please Dabi, help me forget. Just for a little while." The villain's heart clenched at the request, but he didn't hesitate. 

   Carefully, he started to remove Keigo's thick jacket, then his shirt. He stopped when he got to his binder. 

  "Are you sure about this? One hundred percent sure? I mean, if you're not ready we can-"

  "Stop right there, Dabs. I want you. It's not- I- You know what my body looks like. I- please... I just need to forget," Keigo's voice broke. Dabi sighed and helped ease him out of the binder. 

"Than I'll give you exactly what you want, but be warned... It will be a lot."

  Keigo watched him as Dabi trailed little kisses all along his shoulder. Their eyes locked for a brief moment as Dabi smirked and softly bit down. In a moment, the shy tenderness was gone. Keigo let out a soft whimper and stretched his neck out. 

  "You're mine. Only mine," The villain's butter-smooth voice seemed to envelop Keigo in an instant. Fingers clawed at Dabi's back as the trail of kisses started to venture lower. Long calloused fingers rubbed at the blonde's hips. Dabi hummed as he teasingly dragged his tongue along Keigo's breast. The icy feeling of his tongue ring sent a shiver down Keigo's spine. He didn't once touch Keigo's dripping slit or his nipples. 

  "You damn tease! Don't keep me waiting like this you stupid burnt bacon," Keigo whined in frustration. He tried to pull Dabi closer only for the pyromaniac to shove him down to the bed.