Warm

It was hours till Keigo got back to the LOV's headquarters, humming softly to himself with a bright smile on his face. He sighed softly, looking up as soon as he entered the room. He sighed softly as he saw how oddly peaceful it all was. Toga and Twice were curled up on the couch together in a little doughnut-like shape while Tomura was lying back on the couch. Keigo looked around. 

   "Have you guys seen where Dabi went? I brought him some soba," Keigo said, going over to the others. Toga glanced up, opening only one of her bright yellow eyes. 

  "No idea at all, but did you bring me any mochi or candy? I want some sweeties," She giggled, snuggling back into Twice. Keigo tossed her a bag of strawberry mochi before wandering down the hallways. He looked around, trying to find Dabi's room. He heard soft noises coming from behind the door at the end of the hall. It was little sighs and moans. Keigo blushed a bit, but curiously peeked in. 

  Dabi was sprawled out on the bed with his hand down his pants. He was tugging softly on his cock, gazing out with half-lidded eyes. Keigo let out a little squeak as he quietly watched from outside. He chewed his lower lip softly, watching him with bated breath as he felt dampness beginning to pool between his legs. He swallowed for a moment before knocking quietly on the door. Dabi yelped and jerked up. 

  "C-come in!" Dabi called. His voice was an octave higher and a bit shaky. He relaxed a bit when he noticed Keigo coming in. He gave a lopsided smile, "Well, hey there, pretty bird. Good to see that you got home safe." Keigo chuckled a bit and sat beside him, taking his hand, smirking wildly. 

  "I was going to call you for dinner, but you seem busy," He mumbled. He moved to cup Dabi's cheeks, licking his lips. Dabi closed his eyes, leaning into the hero's touch. 

  "I couldn't stop thinking about you after you left. The commission kept you for far too long," Dabi said. He pulled Keigo much closer, practically yanking him onto his lap. Keigo smiled gently and started to slowly grind down onto Dabi. He let out a slutty moan, throwing his head back. Dabi smirked, holding onto his hips. The two of them panted, clinging to each other. "Mmmm, what's going on with you, baby?" Hawks ignored the question entirely. He moved down, licking a stripe up Dabi's clothed member. 

   Keigo didn't break eye contact with the scared pyromaniac for a single moment, pouring all of his emotions from the day into pleasuring his boyfriend. Dabi blushed, pulling him back up. 

  "I wanna see your beautiful body, Hawks. Please," Dabi whispered as his hands reached under Hawks' hoodie; his fingers lightly tracing each and every delicate curve and well-built muscle. He kissed at Keigo's ear, leaving the hero breathless. Just as they were about to get into it, there was a yell from the other side of the door.

  "Hey! Horny chicken, you promised that you would do my makeup when you got back home. You have all the time in the world to do Dabi later, right now, you have a promise to fulfill!" Toga practically screamed, rapping on the door. Dabi groaned, flopping back onto the bed while Keigo tried his best to fix himself up, face glowing a bright red. 

 "S-sorry, Dabs, I did promise her," Keigo sighed. Dabi laughed a very brotherly laugh, smiling.

  "Go do your thing bird brain, but you owe me later on. We're gonna do it at your place so that I don't have to clean up in here when your horny ass gets over-excited and leaves feathers all over the room after you cum so hard that you're sqi-" 

  "Not while the kid's right outside!" Keigo gasped, covering Dabi's mouth with both hands. The two of them dissolved into hysterical laughter to the point that their bodies shook. 

  "Would you two hurry it up in here, or do I have to take some of Dabi's blood just for Keigo to pay me the slightest bit of attention?" Toga teased, grinning brightly. Keigo grumbled a bit and got up. He fixed his clothes before going outside with a pout on his lips. 

  "Rude." Keigo scoffed. Toga laughed, grabbing his hand and dragging him away to her room where Magne was already waiting with a whole bunch of makeup laid out on the bed. Magne flashed Keigo a gentle smile and hugged him softly. Halfway through the makeover, there was a gentle knock on the door. The three of them looked up. Twice was peeking him into the room shyly. 

  "M-may I join please?..." He asked shyly, carefully taking off the mask.

  "Of course, Jin. Get over here," Keigo laughed, smiling brightly, "I promise that I won't make you look like a clown, I mean, I'm almost done with Magne's eyeshadow. Once I'm done, I'll take care of you." He turned back to Magne and carefully added the last bit of deep red to her eyes. Once that was done, he carefully sat Jin down and started to do his makeup. Jin giggled, smiling brightly. 

 "Hey, we were watching the news while you were out," Jin said. Keigo stopped suddenly, pale as paper. Magne placed a gentle hand on the blonde's shoulder with a loving and motherly look in her eyes. 

  "What you said... it was amazing, Keigo. I'm proud of you. I would have never been able to do what you just did. You really are an amazing hero," She hugged his side softly with a bright smile on her face. Keigo visibly relaxed, sighing a bit. It wasn't long before Toga and Jin had also joined the hug. Keigo giggled brightly as Toga nuzzled him lovingly. 

  "You guys really are too sweet," Keigo whispered softly, clinging to the three villains, a sweet smile on his face. By the time that the four of them came out of the room, they were all decked out. Keigo smiled brightly, his eyes sparkling, perfectly highlighted by his royal blue eyeshadow and flame designs. Dabi laughed a dit, raising an eyebrow. 

  "Endeavor themed? You really are a dork," He purred. He went over to Keigo and wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him close. He brought him up into a deep kiss, humming deeply. Keigo kissed back, moaning gently. 

  "You love me. I know you love me. Besides, you can't hate him so much if you're always stealing his merch for me," Keigo was laughing as he gave Dabi a sweet kiss on the cheek. He couldn't help but smile a bit wider as he thought about how Enji had treated him just before his interview. He hummed and closed his eyes, feeling a soft familiarity that he hadn't felt in years. He was loved. He was really truly happy.