Quindici

Isabella P

Isabella P.O.V.

I don't know for how many hours I've been here, I remember the guy at the cemetery and that he injected me with something. I've been awake for some time now, but I kept my head down and eyes closed pretending that I'm still out.
I know I have someone with me in the room, I can hear their breathing. I guess is time to wake up and try to get out of this place.

I opened my eyes and groaned, there's a fucking lamp so bright and close to my face that I can feel the heat of the lightbulb.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Finalmente,{finally} you're awake took you long enough."

"Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm going to call the boss, don't go anywhere." He said, mocking me.

I know I can't go anywhere I'm tied to a fucking chair and let me tell you, the ropes are so tight that my hands and feet are getting numb.
After a few minutes, the same guy that was here came back with an older man following him. The First guy I assume it's a guard, he's tall and honestly looks like a bear, he has so many muscles in his arms and legs that he can't close them. The older guy must be the boss, he's also tall and well built but more normal. He looks like he's in his middle forties, with black hair and brown eyes. He's wearing a wine color suit.

"How are you miss?" He asked.

"Who are you? What am I doing here?"

"Oh of course I forgot my manners, my name is Giordani and you're a guest in my house."

"A guest? Do you treat all your guests like this?"

"Not all of them but you're special."

"And why is that?"

"You seem to be important to a friend of mine."

"Who might that be?"

"Dante Rossi." Oh so now I understand what this is all about, why? Why do all this mafia leaders think that kidnapping someone is going to solve their problems.

"So?"

"So, that I want everything that he has, and I'm gonna use you as leverage."

"Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble but I don't think it's going to work. I take care of his son, I've been there for a month. What makes you think he'll do anything for me?"

"You see sweetheart when I talked to him he was really mad because I got to you, so that says to me that in some way you are important to him."

"You're delusional." I said shaking my head.

"And so you'll be too when we're finished with you. Rafaello you can start your fun with her." Well, I guess this will be my end. I doubt Dante will trade anything for me, I'm in someplace I don't know.

Raffaello looked at me with the most evil face I have ever seen.

"Let's change those ropes." He said and went to a corner of the room, when he came back he had barbed wire. He untied one of my ankles and changed the ropes I was with that, it hurts like hell I can feel the spikes puncturing my skin. I will not scream, that only will satisfy him, I may cry but I will not scream. He changed all my ropes and I can feel the blood running down my skin.

The pain is unbelievable and I can already feel my strength fading, even though he just started.
I'll hold on to the thought that maybe I really mean something for Dante because he is the only way I have to get out of here.

Little Lorenzo will be so sad because I'm not with him.
What will they do to me here?
For how long can I take this?
Is Dante going to save me?

At least these thoughts keep my mind away from the pain.

Did you ever heard ' death by a thousand cuts'? Well, I think this is what this guy wants. He got a blade on his hand and he's cutting me, not deep enough for me to bleed out or to leave scares, but he keeps cutting and cutting and cutting. My arms are covered in blood, my wounds don't hurt but sting.

Isabella don't react, keep your head low and ignore the pain. That will be my mantra while I'm here.

Please vote ⭐ and comment 💬
Thank you