Nove

Isabella P

Isabella P.O.V.

We've been on house arrest for three weeks, thank god for the cinema room. I haven't seen Dante not even in the gym, it's just me, Emilia, and little Enzo, we play, draw, watch movies. But today the weather is my friend, it's hot outside so we're going to the pool. I dressed Lorenzo end Emilia came to be with him while I changed clothes, she was ready to go too.

" Let's go." I said when I entered Lorenzo's room. This house has a massive pool outside and a beautiful jacuzzi but that's not all, Emilia told me that when Lorenzo was one year old Dante had people build a child pool, the water is knee high and there is a lot and I mean a lot of water toys for little Enzo play and an umbrella right in the center for shade.

We made our way to the pool, it was a sunny morning, we opened our towels in the chairs closer to Enzo pool, I put sunscreen all over Enzo. Better safe than sorry. In these three weeks we became really close, most of the time is just the two of us, so we bonded a lot. He's so sweet, he's still shy but I can see the difference from our first days together, he loves his daddy, and lately, the only time he's been spending with him is when it's time to read a story. I'll have to talk with Dante.

We were now lying in our chairs in our bikinis, Enzo was running and splashing water everywhere, Emilia and I laugh.

" He's such a sweet boy." said Emilia. I could see the pride in her eyes.

"Pool party?" Dante said from behind us.

"Papà!!" Enzo said and ran to his daddy.

"Well, fratello there's so much a person can do inside the house." Said Emilia rolling her eyes. 

"I understand, let's hope this shit is ending soon." He said and I send him a look for him speaking like that in front of Enzo, he mouthed me a sorry.

"Can I have a word with you after in your office?" I asked him.

"Sure. I have some things to do now." He said and I saw him looking at me up and down and went inside.

"Uhuh I saw that!" Emilia said.

"What?" I asked her, I and Emilia spent so much time together that we're practically best friends, she told me about her crush for Luca but she's afraid of what her brother may say, they aren't a couple but they spend alone time together, in their rooms.

"The way he looks at you!" She said and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Oh shut up!" I said but I felt my cheeks heat up.

"That blush knows what I'm talking about."

"This is the sun, let's jump in dry and go inside." I got up and dived in the pool, we did a few laps and went back to the chairs. We dry off and was time for a shower.

"Enzo let's go time for shower piccolo ragazzo{little guy}, go with zia{aunt} Emilia upstairs I'll be right back." I said and went to Dante's office, I knocked on the door and that's when I saw what I was wearing, not much just an extra-large t-shirt, and I'm barefoot.

"Come in." I opened the door and went inside, once again I saw him looking me up and down, he got up from his chair and went to the front of his desk.

"Sorry to disturb you, but I wanted to talk about Lorenzo."

"Is he okay?"

"Yes, yes don't worry is just I notice that you've been in here most of the time and he's missing his papà." I said. He ran his fingers through his hair. How I wanted to do that, I thought.

"You're right, things have been..." He said and sighed.

"That's all I wanted to talk about." I said and started walking away but Dante had other ideas, he grabbed my arm and pull me to him, my hands were on his chest and our faces were inches apart.

"Dante..." I sighted.

"Bella, I know you want to be professional, but when I saw you today outside all my professionalism went flying out the window, you were breathtaking. Your body is perfetto." He said and my breath hitched.

"Come have dinner with me." He said.

"I don't know..."

"Tonight after a bedtime story, I and you are going out." He said and let me go. I didn't answer I turn around and went to my room.

The rest of the day was calm, nothing much happened, we ate lunch, Lorenzo was so tired from the pool that he slept two hours, we saw a movie, we ate dinner and then was time for bed. All afternoon I was fine but now that I'm dressing Enzo for bed, I'm getting nervous.

"Ready for today's story?" Dante opened the door and said.

"Sì papà." Enzo answered.

"Go get ready." He said to me and sat next to Enzo.

I closed the door and crossed the hall to my bedroom. I showered and now I'm in my closet choosing what to wear, I chose a black dress with spaghetti straps, my black Louboutin, and a white leather jacket. For my make-up, I just used eyeliner, mascara, and nude lipstick. I put on my diamond earrings and silver bracelet and I'm ready. I paced a little back and forward and decided it was time to go down.

In the silence of the house, you could hear the click of my heels on the marble floor, I went down the stairs to the front door and Dante was there with his large back to me. He turned around and saw me, in two steps he was in front of me he took me and kissed my knuckles.

"Bellissimo!" He said.{so beautiful}

Please vote ⭐ and comment 💬
Thank you