Sedici

Isabella P

Isabella P.O.V.

The second day in this hell hole, they thought that it would be funny to leave me in my underwear. It's so fucking cold I can't stop shivering, the cuts stopped, but my arms still sting. They don't even let me use the bathroom, I know how torture works, I've done it myself but I've never left people to piss and shit themselves selfs that's another level. They clean me with a pressure washer, not close to my skin but close enough to still hurt, it feels like millions of needles poking me at the same time, thank God that the water is freezing cold so after a few minutes, I'm numb. I haven't eaten, and they don't give me water unless is from the washer but I can't even get e proper gulp.

I'm hurt, I'm bloody, my lips are cracking, I'm fucking freezing, what do they want for me? I don't have anything to give to them.

I hear the steps I've been dreading to hear since I opened my eyes, here comes Rafaello my new best friend, note the sarcasm.
He came for another round, I think he really enjoy this, he's fucked up.

"Good morning bestie." I said to him, I like getting on his nerves. Probably not the best idea but I can't control myself since I'm here.

"Shut up nanny, is today the day I will hear you scream?"

"Of course...Not! You can do whatever you want I won't scream or beg you to stop, I won't give you that satisfaction."

"Are you sure? I can go a little easy on you if you did."

"Yeah right, please go ahead and start already, I'm getting boarded. What's on the menu for today?"

"How do you feel about electricity?"

"Hmm shocking, I see. Well just do me a favor and choose someplace in my skin I can cover up, that burn probably will leave a scar and when I get out of here I don't want to show it to the world." If you're asking, yes I'm completely scared of what he's going to do to me, but what can I do? I can't get up and leave, if I ask him to not do it he'll do it anyway. Might as hell put my brave face on.

"Like if you're getting out of here, you know nanny I'm really enjoying this, normally we can't touch the girls because they have to be sold in perfect shape, but the boss said you won't go to the market so..." Well at least I know I won't become a sex slave. I looked at him dead in the eyes, just the act of putting my head up is making me dizzy.

"Well, you better start mother fucker." And he did, he pull some of those cables you use in your car of a bag, plug them in some machine and came to me, he looked at me up and down, he attached one of the cables to my right hip. He pinched my skin with the cable spring and did the same on the left side. I was taking deep breaths while he made his way to the table and pick up a remote.

"Ready nanny?" He asked me, don't even give them time to answer. He touches something and the next thing I know is pain.

My all body was shaking like I was having a seizure. My hips hurt, I felt like all my organs were doing flips inside me and not in a good way. My jaw was so clenched I thought it would break, but still, I didn't scream, the cold I was feeling minutes ago was long forgotten, now all my skin was on fire. He kept shocking me for what felt like hours, still didn't make a sound. The pain was so but so so much that at some point my body gave up and I blacked out.

Please vote and comment 💬
Thank you