Ventitré

Dante P

Dante P.O.V.

I was supposed to give Giordani to the police, but I can't and won't. How can I trust in them? Giordani has people everywhere, in the police, government, here or America, maybe I can give them one of the others.
I know Rafaello won't get out of here unless it's in a body bag, so that leaves us with one guy left, I can beat the shit out of him and then give him to officer Nikolai. You're probably wondering why would I work or give anything to them, I'll tell you.

I often help the police with cases more difficult, that way they don't mess with my business. I'm a Mafia leader I do illegal things mostly it's selling guns and cocaine and I kill people who try to cross me. I could be in prostitution and other things but that's not me, we're feared and very powerful just with guns and drugs so no need to get in deeper shit. As for the police, as long as I from time to time give them some toy to chew, they leave my shipments alone. It's kind of a trade.

You see if I can have cops 'working' with me, Giordani can too.

After our bath, me and my bella, head out to my office, I already called Luca to join us to talk about Giordani.

Isabella was gonna sit in the chair in front of my desk but I didn't let her, so I pulled her to my lap. Yes, is more comfortable, for me maybe but I really enjoy being close to her, like really really close. I can't get enough of her, her touch, her smell, her taste, her body, her puss...
My thoughts were interrupted by Luca's voice, thank God because I was getting hard again.

"So what we're going to do to them?" Luca asked.

"Well I thought to give one of them to the police, I know Isabella will take care of Rafaello and I will go talk to Giordani, we still need to know about his clients, maybe we still can help a few girls out there."

"And the other?"

"Let's have a tough talk with him, see if he knows something but then we give him to officer Nikolai."

"Can we go now?" Isabella asked me.

"What are you gonna do to Rafaello?" I asked her, I'm truly curious about what she'll do.

"At first I thought about doing the same and then killing him, but that's not me, let me just have a 'tough talk' with him, and if you want you can give him away too."

"Okay, let's head downstairs and see what they'll say, Luca, you talk to the quiet one, I take care of Giordani and Isabella will be with Rafaello, I know we will be next to each other but let's focus on the task and talk later about what they said in here." I said and we made our way to the cells, this isn't the way we used to do this, usually, Isabella wouldn't be anywhere near this place but I guess she got me wrapped around her finger, even if she doesn't know it.

I can see she's a little broken from what that guy did to her, and I just want her to be my sweet bella again, that's why I'm letting her do this. She needs this.

The cells are in the basement, it looks like a prison, we made six cells three on each side, no windows, just concrete and iron bars. As soon as we walked in we could smell the blood, sweat, and mustiness. We turned on the lights that were off since they came here, we didn't give them any food, just three cups of water per day.

They all groaned because of the lights, one was in the first cell on the right, Rafaello was on the third and Giordani was on the second on the left cells. The three of us separate ways, Luca went to the guy we don't even know his name, Isabella went to Rafaello and me to Giordani. I notice Isabella put on a stone cold face and looked so fearless, I got, to be honest, my dick twitch to that. Focus Dante!

"It seems that you were wrong Giordani, I have my girl back."

"If I ever get out of here, you won't have her for long, I'll do the same thing I did to you mamma and papà."

"I knew you had something to do with that, tell me was it worth it? Betraying your best friend just because of greed? You killed them just for power and look at you! Look where you end up, in MY basement to die by MY hands, and with the confirmation that you killed my parents, this only makes things worst for you. Oh and Giordani, you're never going out of here alive. But first, tell me the names of your buyers."

" I won't tell you shit."

"As you wish."

I suspected that he was behind my parents death, when my father was starting to teach me things about our mafia, first he told me about how he started and told me about Giordani, how they were close like brothers and how the two of them made this mafia from nothing, he also told me to never let power get to my head. He taught me to always have my feet on the ground. We didn't have much time together most of it I learned when he died with the help of his most loyal people but he made it clear that everything was possible if I worked for it, in his words: Figliolo, se hai sempre la testa a posto, non hai bisogno di scorciatoie per niente, tutto è possibile se lavori per quello che vuoi. {Son, if you always have your head in place, you don't need shortcuts to anything, everything is possible if you work for what you want.}

And that's what I did, I worked hard to get where I'm today, I made enemies and made alliances with other dangerous people. On my journey to the top I heard about Giordani and about his dark business and that's how I got suspicious of him because one thing my dad told me was to never do human trafficking that's something you can never return from and if my dad thought that shouldn't his best friends think the same? Shouldn't his best friend be with me after their death? But he was nowhere to be seen not even in their funeral but now, now he's here and I'll make him pay for what he took from me, I'll show Giordani why I'm feared.

Please vote ⭐ and comment 💬
Thank you