Cinque

Dante's P

Dante's P.O.V

bip bip bip

That is my 5 am alarm telling me that another day has started, I get dressed and make my way to the gym, but I go see Lorenzo first. I'm glad that he is getting along with Isabella, they don't know but I saw them yesterday all day through the cameras in the house, I needed to see how she worked and how she interacted with my son, and I'm pleased with what I saw, they were laughing most of the time and I know that Lorenzo is shy and timid it's good to see him liking someone so fast.

I'm almost at the door of the gym and I can hear the treadmill, that's odd I'm the only one who comes here at this time, I opened the door and fuck me!! Isabella is running but not a jog, a sprint, and she's wearing some super tight leggings and a sports bra, her hair is up in a ponytail. Sexy as fuck! As she ran, I could see all her muscles flex, she isn't aware of my presence yet. I make my way to her and touch her shoulder, she's with headphones, so calling for her is useless. I scared her, she turned around and punch me in the jaw, she must've forgotten that she was still with the treadmill on because the next thing I know she is coming to me, and now we are on the floor. Well, if I wasn't turned on before from watching her, I'm now because she's straddling me.

"Oh, merda! {oh shit!} Sorry, fuck sorry, are you ok?" She asked me while getting up.

"My back is fine, my jaw, on the other hand."

"I'm really sorry, it might leave a bruise, fuck! But you scared the shit out of me, you better than anyone should know not to sneak to people like that. At least in your house. Dio!"{god}

"I apologize, for sure wasn't expecting a punch at 5 in the morning. I just came to do my workout like every day, and saw you."

"Once again I'm sorry, I just... I mean you scared me and that was reflex. I'll leave you to work out."

"No, it's fine, you don't need to go, this space is big enough for the both of us. Wanna race?" I said and she raised her eyebrow.

"Sure, perché no? {why not?} Same speed and inclination, first to 4 km wins." she said.

"Wins what?" I asked her.

"Wins the race!" She said in a duh tone.

"If I win, you have to go on a dinner with me, alone." I said to her, I can't let this chance pass, don't ask me why, but I really want to talk more and spend more time with her.

"Hmm... I don't know." She said, being professional, are we? I thought to myself.

"Think of that as an apology dinner for my jaw?" I got to play the guilty card.

"Oh playing the guilty card, I said I was sorry but sorry I don't feel that guilty, practically was your fault, you scared the shit out of me. And what if I win?"

"You won't!" I said, feeling confident.

"If I win, you owe me a favor, deal?" She asked me and gave me her hand to shake.

"You won't but deal." And I shook her hand.

We set the treadmills and at the same time we started running, I can tell she's used to working out but so am I, I do this every morning, the last meters came and... What the fuck? Did she win? What? How?

"I guess you owe me!" She said, picking up a towel to clean the sweat.

"Well, I guess I do bella."{beautiful}

"Nice workout, see you later signorino."{sir} She said and started walking out of the gym.

"Hey, Isabella?" I called for her.

"si?"{yes} She turned around and looked at me.

"You're the first person I own something since ever so be wise, and call me Dante, ?"

"Va bene, arrivedeci."{alright, bye} She said and walked away.

What will she ask me? I guess I'll have to wait. How did this happen? I have to remember not to do that again.
Time to get ready, on my way to my room, Luca stops in the middle of the hallway and stays there looking at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"What the hell happened to you? Yesterday, when you went to bed, you didn't have that in your face."

"It's nothing, don't worry. Meet me in my office in 30." I said and went to my room.

I showered, dressed, and as usual, went to my office, Luca was already there.

"Do you have a drop place?" I asked him, I hope he has a good answer this time, my patience with this matter is almost nonexistent.

Giordani's one of my rivals in the mafia, usually, I don't care because in this line of work we just want to be the best and be the most powerful, like the others we call that healthy competition. But not Giordani he's the worst, it's practically an obsession to him. Mostly we work with guns and coke, he does human trafficking, and I can be known for being ruthless and the worst of them all, but I'm against that. I'm not innocent, I killed and probably will again, but the people that I killed were bad people, or they wanted to hurt me. Sometimes I work with the police in cases like this, they try, but this is so much bigger than them that they just know they can't do this alone.

"Yes, they are switching methods. This one they will be on a jet, in a private airport, our inside man said two days from now around midnight, I already have the address we are taking care of everything, the security and all, he also said that Giordani will not do this delivery."

"Fuck, I wish he was, so we could finish this shit, but let's hope next time we can finish him. How many?"

"Six, two of them aren't 18 years old yet."

"Merda! {shit} Okay talk to everyone and explain the situation. We want the girls safe. I'll call polizia."{police}

"Va ben, Don." He said.{alright, Don}

I'm going to kill this fucker, he's trafficking kids, what the fuck? I never think he would go this far. See what I talked about? I really need to put a bullet in his head, but first, he deserves to be torturato for what he did. My thoughts were stopped by la mia sorellina{my sister} walking without knocking.

"Ever heard of knocking?"

"No, Don." She said in a mocking tone. She knows I don't like it when she called me Don.

"What do you need sorellina{sister}, I need to make an important call."

"I'll be quick. I want to know more about the nanny I liked her so I want to take her and my little nopote{nephew} shopping, va bene?"{alright?}

"I don't know Emilia, things out there aren't solved yet, and I don't want you and Lorenzo in danger." She knows I'm talking about Giordani, she isn't involved in the family business, but I talk to her when shit is serious.

"I know, fratello{brother}, but we'll be in a place with a lot of people, and I'll take Nando with us."

"Va bene, but if anything and I mean anything doesn't seem right you will be back right away, promettere?"{promise?}

"Sì, grazie, ti amo. Arrivederci." She said and left my office. {Yes, thank you, I love you, bye.}

Please vote and comment 💬
Thank you

!