Venti­sette

Dante P

Dante P.O.V.

Last night was amazing, I missed this side of me. I didn't tell anything to Isabella because I didn't know what she would think about it. Submission isn't for everybody, but she was perfect, and the way she called me daddy did crazy things to me. Her lips parted for the word to roll perfectly out of her mouth with that innocent voice.

She is the perfect package, she is everything I desire in a woman. I am falling in love more and more with her, that is if I don't love her already. My head is a mess, I don't know what to think.
What should I do? should we be in a relationship? What if it doesn't work? Lorenzo is so close to her, that makes me fear more if we have a relationship and it doesn't work out and she wants to leave? Do I love her? Does she love me?

I'm probably thinking too much about it, I should let things happen naturally, or should I talk to her about this?
Fuck I got so many questions in my head.
No Dante, you will not do anything, you will enjoy every moment with her. Maybe she will say something about her feelings. Does that make me a coward for not talking to her first?

Oh, dio mi aiuti! Perché tutto è così difficile? {Oh god help me! Why is everything so difficult?}

Godiamoci il momento.{Let's enjoy the moment.}

She's in my arms now, it's 5:26 am, I don't even remember the last time we were in the gym, with everything that's been happening, that's the last thing on my mind. I felt her stirring, I guess she's waking up.
I started kissing her face, her lips showing a beautiful smile for me.

È così bella. {She is so beautiful.}

"Hmm, we have to get up!" She said in a sleepy voice.

"No, it's too early, let's just cuddle here a little bit longer. How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling fine." She said and scooped closer to me.

We stayed there in bed just enjoying ourselves, and at that moment something click in my mind. I've been questioning everything about my feelings about Isabella, when in fact I already know the main answer. I'm not falling in love with her.

I'm already in love with her.

I fucking love this woman.

I jumped out of bed and ran my hands through my hair, she sat on the bed looking at me with worry in her eyes.

"What's wrong Dante?"

"Nothing is wrong bella, everything is fine, I just realized something."

"What? What lightbulb light up in your mind?"

"Bella I love you, I fucking love you, ti amo!" I said to her over and over again, she just stared at me and started laughing. Usually, I would love her laugh because it's music to my ears, but now I don't know why she's laughing. Is she making fun of me? Did I tell her a joke?

"Dante..." She started.

And at this moment I could feel my heart starting to break. Why did I tell her that? Everything was going so well.
I lowered my head, not really wanting to look at her beautiful eyes while she rejected me. Her soft hands cupped my face making me look at her.

"Dante, ti amo anch'io!"{i love you too} She said and I released the breath I was holding, after her words registered in my brain I jumped on the bed and kissed her so passionately until we were both out of breath.

"Wait, wait, wait, why were you laughing like that? You scared me."

"I'm sorry, it's just... The way you jumped out of bed just because you realized you loved me, it was a little funny."

"That was not funny, I think you deserve a punishment, you were a bad girl!" I said to her with a big grin on my face.

"Yes daddy, I was a bad girl." Oh god, help me, I swear every time she says daddy all the hair in my body stands up.

"Get out of the bed, kneel."

I went to my closet to get a leather paddle and nipple clamps.

"Look up baby girl, do you know what this is?" I said showing her the toys.

"Yes, daddy."

"And you're okay playing with them or is it too much for you?"

"I want to play with them, daddy."

"Good, now get up baby girl."

She got up and I glued my mouth to one of her nipples until it was erect and did the same to the other, then I put the clamps on them. Seeing her nipples connected by a chain only makes my dick harder, if that's possible.

"Go to the bed, bent over the mattress, feet on the floor and legs apart." I order her. I moved my leather chair a few feet behind her and sat there admiring the view. There stand the woman of my dreams bends for me, open for me, waiting for me.

After a few minutes, I got up with the paddle in hand ready to smack that beautiful, sexy body.

Smack on her right shoulder blade.

Smack on her left shoulder blade.

Smack on her right hip, this time with a little bit more force.

Smack same treatment on the left side.

She was enjoying this when she looked over her shoulder you could see it in her eyes, they were darker and she was biting her lip, trying but failing to contain her moans.

Smack on her left ass cheek.

Smack on her right ass cheek.

Last but the most satisfying one.

Smack right in her dripping pussy.

My dick was so hard that was starting to ache. I slid my fingers in her folds and I think she had never been so wet as she's now. I couldn't let this moment pass, I knelt behind her and plunged my tongue in her opening, licking and savoring all of her juices. So fucking sweet.

"Please daddy, please!"

"Tell me, baby girl, what do you want?"

"I want your dick, please daddy fuck me."

"Since you asked so nicely, lay down."

She lay down on the bed with her legs open, I placed myself on her entrance and without warning thrusted into her making her scream in pain and pleasure. I kissed her neck and up until I got to her mouth, never stopping pounding into her. I got on my knees and put her legs closed against my chest making her pussy tighter.

My release was coming closer with each thrust and hers too, I started to feel her walls clenching around my cock, when she came I pulled the chain of the clamps removing them making her scream even louder, soon enough was my turn with a grunt I came inside of her. Catching my breath I lay beside her and pulled her close to me.

"I love you bella I really do."

"I love you too Dante, I really do."

Please vote ⭐ and comment 💬
Thank you