Diciannove

Isabella P

Isabella P.O.V.

To much silence, no one is here, I don't know what's worse hearing them outside the door or not hearing anything at all.
Do you know that feeling in your stomach that tells you that something is about to happen? İ have that now.

After I called Dante, Rafaello came in for another round of his favorite entertainment. He took the barbed wire from my wrists and ankles, the pain is too much, he was not gentle, the blood started dripping all over my hands. He pushed me to the floor and turned on the pressure washer this time closer to me, it felt like he was skinning me alive, my arms, legs, and stomach are red from the pressure water. But he didn't end there, no, he whipped me with a leather whip, over and over and over again. My back is so sore and with open wounds. Footsteps break my thoughts and this terrible silence. I heard the door opening but I don't have the strength to look up, I can tell there are two people.

"Hello sweetheart, how are you?" Great, the old man is back.

"Hmm." I don't know what he wants I don't have the strength to talk.

"Well, I can see you don't want to talk. Just wanted to see how were you doing, fine I see. Don't worry sweetheart the week is almost over and so your suffering will be too." He said and left.

I wish my suffering would end right now, I don't know how I'm still awake, but I feel it won't be for long, I feel the darkness coming to me, black dots on my eyes, my lids getting super heavy. Everything was fading away.

                                                           -•-

Giordani P.O.V.

İ will take everything from him, it should be mine a long time ago. İ built that empire with his father Louigi. Was with my sweat and blood that we started. İ want money power, I want everything.

Flashback

"Look Louigi we sell some girls and we make o lot fucking money and we will be fucking unstoppable before everyone else."

"Are you out of your mind? Do you want to sell people? İ can kill, I can torture, sell guns and drugs but I will never, NEVER do human trafficking."

"Yes you will, don't forget we build this together, this is our business, I can call the shots too."

"İt's easy Giordani or you drop this and forget about it or you can leave right now and never come back."

"Are you fucking serious? İ just want us to be successful."

"We will be successful, this mafia will be the most powerful of the country or even the world, but I will NOT go into trafficking people, understood?"

End flashback

İ tried his way first but it felt like everything was moving in slow motion, I let it pass a few years, I was there for his wedding, and saw Dante grow up, also I was there to kill the power couple.

Clara was always beside Louigi, every meeting when he needed to check the merchandise, she was there.

İ had started selling girls a few months before they died, everything was going smoothly, until one day Louigi and Clara showed up without warning in one of our drop places, they thought it was guns but when the girls started coming out he wanted blood, my blood, but I was faster and killed him, of course, Clara was with him and I couldn't let her go. After their death, Dante disappeared and took with him the Mafia.

A couple of years later he came back and made a reputation for himself I was number two and that doesn't work for me.

İ took the nanny, I know she doesn't have information for me, but when I saw them together in that restaurant a few weeks back, I saw the way they looked at each other and I saw that in some way she was important to him. When one of my men that were surveilling his house told me she was out of the property and alone I took her.

İ felt some vibration in my pocket I took my phone out, an unknown number was calling I answered.

"Hello?"

"Knock, knock." Some voice said.

"What?"

"Open the door mother fucker."

Oh shit...

Please vote ⭐ and comment 💬
Thank you