CHAPTER 1: Childhood

Start from the beginning

Judy: Yeah, I've been wanting to become a police officer. Because it would be awesome to fight crime and make the world we live in a better place.

As Judy is still talking, she looks at Mikey with him smiling happy at her passion and drive of becoming a police officer.

Mikey: That's awesome Judy.

But as Judy and Mike were talking, Judy's father yells out to her.

Stu Hopps: Hey Judy, we better go!

Judy: Ok Daddy.

Judy turns back to Mikey.

Judy: I'll see ya later Mikey.

Mikey: Yeah, see later Judy.

Judy gives Mikey a quick hug then runs to her parents. Mikey was surprised for a sec, but he smiles with happiness as he looks at walking away. Later Judy and her parents walk around, and her parents are talking to her.

Stu Hopps: Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me... got to be so darn happy?

Judy: Nope.

Stu: Well, we gave up on our dreams and we settled. Right Bon?

Bonnie Hopps: Oh, yes, that's right, Stu. We settled hard.

Stu: See, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude. If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.

Judy: I like trying actually.

Bon: What your father mean, hon... is it gonna be difficult... impossible even, for you to become a police officer.

Stu: Right. There's never been a bunny cop

Bon: No.

Stu: Bunnies don't do that.

Bon: Never.

Stu: Never.

Judy: Oh. Then, I guess I'll have to be the first one. Because I'm gonna make... the world a better place.

Stu: (Stu Chuckles Nervously) Or, uh, heck, you know, you want to talk... about making the world a better place... no better way to do it then becoming a carrot farmer.

Bon: Yes! Your dad, me... your 275 brothers and sisters. We're changing the world.

Stu: Yeah.

Bon: One carrot at a time.

Stu: Amen to that.

As Judy's parents are still talking. Judy look away from her parent as she see's three kids walk behind two carrots stands, as Gideon and his friend walk behind them. As Judy becomes wondering what Gideon's gonna do, Judy walks off to follow them behind. But in the distance, Mikey can see Judy walking fast for some reason with a worried look on her face. He walks slowly to see what Judy is doing.

Mikey: "Judy what are you doing!"

As Judy walks in between the carrot stands hiding, she sees Gideon messing with the three kids.

Gideon: Give me your tickets right now... or I'm gonna kick meek little sheep butt.

As Gideon pushes the little girls head.

Little sheep Girl: Ow! Cut it out Gideon!

Gideon: Bae! Bae! What are you gonna do? Cry?

As Gideon takes the sheep girls tickets. With courage in heart Judy yells out. Then Gideon looks towards to Judy.

Judy: Hey! You heard her! Cut it out.

Gideon: Nice costume, loser. What crazy world are you living in... where you a bunny could be a cop?