Chapter 51 (I love you)

Start from the beginning

Abhi: Follow the mark babydoll there's a surprise for you.

She followed the mark leading her to apartment where there was tag 'OPEN THE DOOR'. Her heart started beating frantically as she opened the door.
The whole room was decorated with balloons and candels. She moved forward when she heard a voice near her ear lightly as a whisper ' Shona' which made her freeze at her place.

Nandini wispered Manik.

She turned around to meet his eyes which teared up her and she immediately jumped on him for a hug and he did not even take a second to wrap his hand around her and pick her up a little above ground.

Nandini: You really are here.

Manik:Yes Shona.

Nandini: I missed you, I missed you so much.

Manik kept her on ground and separated her a little so that he can see her face still in the hug.

Manik: I know, I missed you too a lot.

Saying this he wiped her tears and kissed her forehead and hugged her again.

Manik: Acha now let me see how do you look.

Nandini separated herself from him and stepped behind.

Manik: You look breathtaking Shona.

Nandini blushed at his compliments and muttered a thankyou.

Nandini: Mani, how come you came early you told that you will come on Sunday

Manik: That was just to surprise you. In fact all of you.

Nandini: Ohh, by the way whose place is this? I loved the decorations.

Manik: Shona it is our place.

Nandini gasped at this and asked.

Nandini: Ours?

Manik: Yes, I bought it this year and all the renovation and all just got completed last month so I couldn't show you.

Nandini: Okay.

Manik: Do you want to see around?

Nandini: Yes Yes.

Manik laughed at her excited yes and pulled her with him to show.

Manik: There are three bedrooms. One obviously master bedroom.
He showed her the two rooms first and then took her to master bedroom where she looked around with a bright smile on her lips.

Nandini: Manik this is so beautiful.

Manik: You haven't seen the kitchen come. He took her to kitchen and then the dining area.

Nandini: I loved the interior and colours.

Manik was now nervous because now he was going for the real surprise.

Nandini: Manik are ok?

Manik: Yeah, I am fine. Now my favourite part of the apartment come.He came towards balcony and asked her to open the curtain.

Nandini opened the curtains and stepped in the balcony and what she saw made her heartbeat stop for a second and pick up its pace double the rate.

Manik: Nandini.

She turned around with tears in her eyes.

Manik: I love you.

He took a step towards her cupping her face in his hands and looking in her eyes

Manik: I love you Nandini Murthy. I know ours is arranged set up but I believe we were destined to be together if not by our parents we would have come together by other way. Remember our first encounter in the flight I was attracted to you at the very first meet. I could not take you out of my mind after that day then we started bumping into eachother and then Mom thought you would be best choice for me and when she told me this I was the happiest person. After spending almost 4 months with you I fell in love with you. You don't know how happy you make me, how your one smile brightens my day? how your one caring text makes my heart happy, how you make me happy. I love you, I love you so much.

Nandini immediately hugged him with all the force she had along with shedding happy tears.
She broke the hug and looked in his eyes saying.

Nandini: I love you too Manik. You don't know you make me the happiest person when you are around. I realised when you were not here, it's not the same without you being here. In this short span you have stole my heart with your understanding and caring nature. You have no idea how you have become my everything. I love you so much.

Manik lightly kissed her both the eyes one by one took her face in between his hands and looked in her eyes for her approval she leaned forward closing her eyes. Their lips meeting, he took her upper lips sucking it and she took his lower lips, her hands moving to his nape pulling him closer. He licked her lips making her gasp giving his tongue the entrance, he took his time to explore each corner of her mouth. On seeing that she is getting breathless he slowly broke the kiss and touched his forehead with her catching their breathes. He opened his eyes to look at her serene face and she too opened her eyes to see his eyes glowing in the moonlight.

Manik: I love you.

Nandini: I love you too.

Manik kissed her forehead and made his way to the couch in the balcony holding her hands.

Nandini sat at the side hugging him.

Nandini: When did you do all this?

Manik: I came early morning and did all the arrangements and I made Abhi to bring you here.

Nandini: Manik you did not rest after coming here? Did you atleast had you lunch?

Manik: Yes baba I had my lunch and all the tiredness flew away when I saw your face.

Nandini: So cheesy.

Manik: It's not cheesy it is true.

Nandini: Ok I agree but your body needs rest so tomorrow you are not going to work.

Manik: As you say Madam. Now come we will go out for dinner.

Nandini: I don't want to go.

Manik: Shona you can come here whenever you want it's your house.

Nandini: I know but.....

Manik: I know what you are thinking but we have to go home too so chalo.

Nandini: Acha chalo.

Author's Note: Hey guys, here is the most awaited proposal. Let me know how is the chapter. Hope you all enjoyed reading the chapter.
Vote and comment on how is the chapter.
Stay safe, Stay indoor.

Love,
Author ❤️