Admit A Few Jealous Moments

Start from the beginning

Yet the most nervous among the three sharing about it surprised even the other two. The boy was the shiest among the three yet always loved talking about his team, and his work. His seriousness to the question of his senior even urged him to lean more forward in his seat to tell them of his explanation. The other two in the room also picked up his tone and body language, also considered this an honor to hear these answers. "Leon hyung works a lot because he holds more than two professions, I would say. But we love it because it makes him happy. But at the same time, we worry a lot, even us younger than him, who he always takes care of, wants to give back the care. Anyways, since he works a lot, he doesn't have leisure time. So he's not in the dorm, we rarely see him outside of being Stray Kids. So we're jealous of the people who meet him and take the time we could've had bonding with him more."

The other two were able to read more into the situation and understood now. When you were in a group, most of the time these were the closest people you have in your life. You spend every waking day in the industry but not alone if you were in the group. Yet curiosities didn't stop there and it had the ATEEZ leader ask a question. "Oh! So are there times you guys were outwardly jealous and he knew so? Like...times you guys were obviously jealous? Because of course we shield the intensity of what we feel but sometimes we slip up, and that isn't bad. But I'm just wondering." They had sensed his nervousness asking the question as he went to ramble longer. His eyes grew wider as he started to realize how it sounded, maybe invading boundaries. But the smile Changbin gave him, and the short assurance that they weren't offended, had the leader cool down.

Now... when did they make it clear that they had their hold on Leon? There were many silent but let's recount some significant ones that even had the other party wonder.

"Funny for you to ask though Hongjoong hyung, one was during the filming of Kingdom. We seemed to have forgotten that Leon already worked with SF9."

After the events of the introduction round, all the groups were directed to leave. Not many interactions were made because of the number of people who stayed with them. A threat of a camera suddenly turn on. But that did not stop one group from saying hi to one person who they haven't seen around much. Maybe even going deeper than a greeting is what was to happen. So even if there was silence, and many people who hid behind it, they called out. Well, one member called out for them.

"Before we were just asking when you'll be taking your talent to stage. Didn't think our first live encounter with your performance is in a competition, Leon."

The boy who stood quite a few feet away from them was unsure of whether he heard his name. Even Stray Kids weren't sure if they heard it right because of the distance. But thankfully, the group that stood in between them was able to affirm. With Bobby of IKON looking at him for more than a few seconds one could say. So Leon took the initiative to bow at Bobby first before looking beyond and seeing that indeed SF9 was beckoning him to come near. With a quick word to Chan of where he'll be going, he proceeded to go near the other group. What he didn't know was that when he had turned around, Chan and the rest of the boys were glaring daggers at Leon's back. And Bobby had hidden in his group who only teased him for reacting like that towards Leon. What to say? He was a senior but wasn't the most vocal yet that didn't mean he wasn't any less friendly. Guess he'd just have to wait until given a chance to speak with Leon himself and spend more than a few minutes.