Chapter Twenty Eight

Start from the beginning

Trevor pulled away and looked at me with confusion. "Stop?"

"I'm sorry...I'm just..." Trevor gently kissed me and pressed his forehead to mine.

"It's okay. You've been through a lot and we'll get through it together. I'm gonna keep pushing though, we need to break down those barriers you've got up. Just tell me when I push too far, okay?"

"Okay." I nodded. Trevor kissed me one more time before finally letting me stand up. "I need to get dressed." Trevor nodded and walked over to the bed and sat down as I grabbed a clean set of pajamas from my dresser. I turned and looked at Trevor who had his eyes glued onto me. "Can you get my zipper please?"

Trevor stood back up and walked over to me. His gentle hand reached up and slowly pulled my zipper down as his other hand wrapped around me and rested on my stomach. Once the zipper was down he slowly pulled the dress strap off my right shoulder and kissed my neck down to my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I asked, stifling a groan.

"Sorry. It's just...I can't keep my hands off you." Trevor said in between kisses.

"Do I need to change in the bathroom?"

"You will do no such thing," Trevor smirked. "Besides, I've practically seen you naked. The one time I'm thankful for the LSPD pigs." I craned my neck to glare at Trevor, causing him to instantly laugh. "That's cute."

"What is?"

"When you try to look mean and scary." Trevor playfully booped my nose.

"Trevor!" I quietly hissed.

"Okay okay, fine." Trevor groaned with annoyance. "Miss Modesty over here can't have her own boyfriend watch her undress." Trevor walked back over to the bed, sat down, and turned and faced the wall, causing me to smile. Boyfriend...I could get used to that.

I quickly changed and placed my dirty clothes into the laundry basket before making my way over to the bed. "Okay, I'm done." Trevor turned around and faced me, his eyes instantly drinking in every inch of me as he subtly bit his lower lip.

"I think I might like this better than the dress," Trevor purred as his hands slowly snaked up my shirt and gripped my sides before pulling me into his lap. His hands were rough and callused from years of hard labor, but his touch was so tender, as if he was afraid that I would break in his grasp.

"Why? It's just a shirt and some shorts."

"Yes, but it better shows off what you've got underneath...or lack thereof."

"Trevor," I giggled.

"Seriously though, you've got a cute laugh." I opened my mouth to protest, but Trevor quickly silenced me with a kiss. "Don't be embarrassed, Peaches. I mean, fuck, my laugh is stupid."

"No it isn't."

"Are you kidding? I sound like a hyena laughing itself to death."

"I know, which is why I like it. It's genuine."

"You like my laugh because it's genuine?"

"Yes...and because it's your laugh."

"And that's why I call you peaches."

"Why?"

"Because you're too fucking sweet. And damn, do I have a fucking sweet tooth." Trevor playfully snarled as he quickly lurched his head forward to nibble at my neck. I instantly giggled and pulled myself away from him. After a moment, Trevor looked up at me and accepted a kiss from me, but he remained silent.