Marinette was already regretting her decisions .
Why did she have to agree to working with Felix?

Marinette didn't know the answer . She had just agreed without thinking .
On one hand it was enjoyable to see Lila seething with anger when Felix had refused to work with her and then asked Marinette right in front of the brunette .
But On the other she had forgotten that Felix was a workaholic and would like to complete the project at the earliest and that was how she had found herself sitting in the library at 12 pm working on an assignment. 

A sigh escaped the ravenette's mouth . She was looking forward to this weekend for a long time but now she had to work .

Felix shifted his gaze from the book to the sulking ravenette . Felix could see a few drops of sweat making its way down in straight line from the ravenette's forehead to her jawline . She came here running.

Felix looked at his partner contemplating whether to give the ravenette his handkerchief or not .

Marinette looked up from her book to see Felix looking right at her . His eyes widened slightly , almost unnoticeable if you weren't paying enough attention . He averted his gaze and started writing his notes again . A small tinge of pink resting on his cheeks unbeknownst to both of them .

The project was going well so far . Dupain-Cheng was a competent partner  , with a creative side to her . And for this project creativity and artistic skills was what he needed , so Dupain-Cheng was the perfect choice .

Felix had seen Marinette sketching many a times in their classes . She lightly poked out her tongue while concentrating and was always tucking the strands of stray hair behind her ears . Come to think of it , this was the first time Felix had seen Marinette in a ponytail , everyday she had the same attire and two pigtails . She looked beautiful.

Marinette didn't feel like working at all today . She wished to sleep peacefully and enjoy her day . She was always working as Ladybug and Marinette,  she deserved a weekend off.
But working in the project wasn't that bad . Because Felix is here .

Whoa , Where did that come from?
Marinette instantly shook her head trying to get rid of her thoughts . No , no don't think like that . You don't like him

'Now what you're going to start drooling over this blonde too?'  Barkks words echoed in her head . A heavy shade of pink was beginning to occupy the ravenette's face . Marinette shook her head again.

Ugh . Marinette frowned .

Felix looked at the ravenette weirdly unable to apprehend what she was trying to do . He noticed a faded shade of pink on her cheeks . Was she flustered?

Focus , Marinette. The guadian told herself .

The ravenette then starting working again . Felix resumed his work taking occasional glances at the girl sitting in front of him , a light shade of pink still tinting her cheeks .

Marinette tried to focus on her project but the thoughts of the blonde and what barkk had said were plaging her mind . Was she really falling for him?
She definitely had a thing for blonde guys who gave her umbrellas .

Coming to think about it , she had a bad start with both the blonde's.  Even though she was now friends with Adrien , she couldn't say the same for Felix . She wasn't sure if they were friends or just benchmates.  She wasn't sure if she was ready to forgive him for what he had done . She wasn't sure if he had changed .
She wasn't sure about what had happened that had caused him to react that way three months ago and before she knew it , the question slipped right out of her mouth .