•29|🙈

Maxim.

Bliss.

Total bliss was the only word to describe the taste of her lips against mine. Heck, I was furious with her ever since that afternoon but it didn't stop her from creeping into my mind. I'd asked her not to come in either, but I'd spent most of my time expecting her to walk into my office, all high and mighty, her usual sassy attitude threatening to frustrate me into probably digging my own grave.

I wasn't expecting her to come tonight. I don't know what I was expecting, you could never tell with that bipolar piece of eye candy, so hearing her voice behind my door totally caught me off guard. I didn't want to let her in, I wanted to leave her out in the cold, but somehow I just couldn't bring myself to do so. I guess a tiny part of me wanted her to come to apologize and prove me wrong.

She didn't tell me the entire truth but hearing her apologize seemed to do the trick. She looked sincere and honestly she was just as much as a good distraction from the papers I was grading.

Keep telling yourself that.

My mind flicked back to the present; her plump lips stayed glued to  mine. I watched as her big emerald borbs dilated in surprise, probably wondering what had possessed me to do what I was doing. But I didn't care. All I knew was this moment felt heavenly, and I wanted to explore every bit of it. Time seemed to stand still as I held her gaze for a few seconds.

I was already planning my own funeral because I was sure she was cooking up ways to murder me, but instead she knocked me off guard as her eyelids fluttered shut, simultaneously granting me access to her tongue.

A low growl escaped me as I delved deeper , my tongue intertwining with hers. I sucked on her lower lip, gently drawing out a tiny taste of mint and strawberries. I tugged on my shirt, bunching the fabric by her sides and pulling her flush against me. She whimpered and it had to be the sexiest thing I'd ever heard.

"Vivian." I breathed, her name rolling out effortlessly off my tongue. I pressed my forehead against hers and she shuddered slightly. Her hair smelled like roses wrapped in citrus leaves with a faint lavender scent to compliment it, threatening to send my raging hormones into overdrive.

"What was that for?" She pressed her hands to my chest, pushing me farther away from her. I took a step back, immediately missing the heat rubbing off from her body.

"I don't know." I sighed, running a hand over my face. I took deep breaths, hoping they'd calm whatever I was feeling,but one glance at the woman in front of me, and I'd seem to lose it all again. " I don't know."

"Great." She rolled her eyes, her tone dripping wet with sarcasm. " First you yell at me and all that, then you kiss me senseless. Isn't that amazing?"

"I don't know okay? I don't know. But I'm not myself when I'm with you." I whined and a wave of shock seemed to rest on her facial features before disappearing again. "But I know, right now, you're driving me nuts and I want you."

"You're crazy." She hissed. She looked confident and bold, like what just happened didn't faze her, But I knew better. It was just a facade, and I could see right through it. " What about your stuck up professionalism?"

"Right now, you're not my student." I let out the words slowly, the weight of my words tugging at my sanity. This was wrong, what I was about to suggest was total madness, but I couldn't care less. I didn't want to.

Not now anyway.

"You're the hot girl from the club the other night.  " I continued, my blue orbs piercing into her soul. " Just tonight, let's forget about everything that has happened and what will happen. We'll tackle tomorrow, tomorrow."