Forbidden 59: Untold truth

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry! I mean it really! Sorry for all I've done wrong. I suffered too Thunder and I'm continuously suffering until now. I wish you all just killed me to end this pain I'm feeling. Look at me now, am I the Daniella before huh? Are you seeing it? It's impossible but I really changed. I realized it when I killed my own sister."

Ewan pero namumuo ang luha sa mga mata ko.

It's fucking painful.

Angel was a good friend of mine. She's an angel like her name but she died because of her evil sister Daniella.

"You deserve it. It's your karma." Wika ko habang pinapanood siyang umiiyak.

She nodded multiple times while sobbing. "Yeah. I think it's really my karma. I guess, I'm still alive to pay all of the sins I made. It's the reason of my living, to suffer and feel pain," She said and force herself to smile. "Sorry isn't enough to asked y'all forgiveness, I know. I just wanted to say that I regret all. I regret making your lives experience hell and I regret killing my own sister. Until now, I'm asking forgiveness on her grave. Pero wala na, huli na ang lahat. Tsaka lang ako natauhan noong makita siyang bumagsak sa harap ko at wala ng buhay."

Damn.

I just watched her crying while confessing her words. I'm fucking speechless, really. Tangina wala akong masabi.

Indeed, nasa huli talaga ang pagsisi.

And I'm not convincing to her sorry cause she might do something again. Hell. I will never trust a woman like her.

"And I just want you to know that I didn't planned to had a night with him." She added.

She's now talking about Dixon.

My eyebrow raised. "Playing innocent? I see."

"I'm saying the truth. It's all accident. Sa palagay ko nangyari sakin ang ginawa ko kina Margo at Xavier. Now I know the pain she felt when she got pregnant with the man she didn't love."

Napantig ang tenga ko sa sinabi niya.

"Got pregnant with the man she didn't love? Fuck. So you mean?" Wika ko at humakbang papalapit sa kaniya.

I saw her gulped several times.

Namutla din ang mukha nya at napahawak sa isang lamesa para kumuha ng lakas. "M-mali ka ng narinig." Utal niyang sabi.

"Don't fucking try to lie again Daniella. Putangina ano iyung sinabi mo? Tell me honestly, who is the father of your unborn baby?" I said in serious tone while giving her a serious and deathly glare.

"S-someone you didn't know."

Napasuntok ako sa lamesa sa sagot niya. "Don't goddamned fool me around!" Sigaw ko dahilan ng pagkagulat at pag-iyak niya lalo. "Tangina magsisinungaling kapa? Rain told me that you're 8 months pregnant when you two met, so what now? Don't tell me delay ang panganganak mo? Puta isang buwan at kalahati na ang lumipas!"

She didn't say a word and just continue crying.

Ni-katiting wala akong nararamdamang awa sa kaniya.

"Now tell me? Who's the father huh? Don't push me to my limit woman. Tangina baka mapatay kita ng wala sa oras." I said.

Kill her?

Not impossible tho.

Nagulat ako ng bigla siyang lumuhod sa harapan ko. She's kneeling in front of me while crying so bad. "S-sorry." She shortly replied.

I just let her kneeled down there.

Tangina kulang payan sa lahat ng ginawa niya.

"Is he?" Madiin kong sabi.