Our Hero.... Mara..

Começar do início

~~~~Mara~~~~

I had barely made it to my ship, my wounds were open again and I couldn't wait any longer. I left the sword in the Whispering Woods, and gave Miracle to Daia so she could watch her until she woke up.

Now, I had to make sure that my daughter and all of Etheria had a future to live in.

My people took everything I cared about away from me. They killed my husband. They were destroying Etheria. And now I had lost my daughter to protect her from the world I was supposed to raise her in.

I activated my ship and took off, all while avoiding the energy spikes that were coming from the planet below.

"What are you doing, Mara?" Light Hope asked behind me, "You have de-- De-- Destroyed my intraplanetary systems. You are behave-- Be-- Behaving erractically. Where is the sword, Mara?"

"The sword is gone." I spat back, "There's not going to be a She-Ra anymore." I ran through her to one of the other panels.

"It is your destiny to be She-Ra."

"She-Ra's destiny was to be a part of your machine. But I won't ever let you use her again, and I won't kill my daughter just so that you can succeed in your plan." I said, the ship bumping into one of the many energy waves erupting from the planet.

"The Heart of Etheria has been activated." Light Hope said, "Your mission will be fulfilled. And once the child is properly trained, she will become the next She-Ra and continue the First Ones' work. There will be peace throughout the galaxy. You and the child will be heroes."

My anger reached its limit as I slammed my hands on the console, "How will destroying worlds bring peace? How will risking the life of my daughter and killing my husband bring peace throughout the galaxy?"

"You're trying to di-- Disable me. It will not work. The Heart of Etheria will achieve its function, as will you and the child, once she was retrieved. You are She-Ra. The child will also become She-Ra. This is your destiny."

I cried at the mention of my daughter growing up to be someone else. I didn't want that for her. I wanted Miracle to live peacefully with me and her father. I wanted to disband from my people, move into the Crystalian kingdom, live in the Castle, watch my daughter grow up to lead the kingdom and Etheria. I wanted a normal life as a wife and mother.

But now I couldn't even have that dream because of some 'destiny' chosen for my entire future.

"You're not Light Hope." I stated through my tears.

"I am the same basic operating system." She replied.

"You're not her. And you don't get to tell me what my, or my daughter's destinies are." I slammed my hand on one of the buttons on the console and deactivated Light Hope, hopefully for forever. 

I turned back to the console, "Activating portal into the Dimension of Despondos in three, two, one." The portal opened, and the planet was pulled in.

~~~~Mira~~~~

We woke up Razz rushing out the door and we followed close behind her. We followed her to Mara's old ship, where she ran inside to where the control area was, and where Uncle Bow was currently fixing it.

"You're not Mara!" She said after she climbed over Bow. He shouted and hit his head on the metal above him.

"Madame Razz?" Mama said.

"Adora, help me find Mara, you know where she is." Razz said looking around for my mother.

"Adora, Mira, who's that lady?" Bow asked standing up from the floor.