Chapter Twelve - Slippery When Wet

It's quiet, the air is still, and the day is young.

Her eyelids creak open as the artificial morning light leaks in.

Nyr ~ H-Huh.. My room..?

Nyr ~ Oh..

Nyr ~ Oh..!

The headset still crowns her head, hair wrapped up with a few strands no doubt stuck in-between the plastic crevices.

Nyr ~ Dang it..! I must've left her all alone last night after getting automatically logged out!

Her stomach rumbles with a hollow resonance.

Nyr ~ ..Eghh.. Breakfast can wait until after we clear things up..

Nyr ~ Log in!

After a few moments of boot-up time, she's re-established with the server.

Nyr ~ Hnnnh.. Logging in doesn't usually feel like this..

Nyr ~ It's so.. warm..?

Nyr ~ And this feeling on my face.. It feels kinda nice..

Her eyes shoot open once fully reconnected, taking in the surroundings.

Syr lightly rubs the girl's face, endeavoring to remove the now-dried semi-organic fluid that stained their forms after the fight.

Syr - "Ahh!"

She jolts back in surprise, splashing around.

Nyr - "Eh-"

Syr shrinks trying to cover herself and looks away trying to hide.

Nyr - "W-Wha..?! W-Why were you rubbing my face..?"

Realizing the location and the scarce capacity of their clothing, Nyr returns a similar reaction.

Nyr - "W-Why are we in the bath..?!"

Syr - "W-We got so dirty because of all that wasp goop so I thought I'd just get us cleaned up..!"

Syr - "I thought you'd just wake up if I dumped you into the bath but y-you didn't.. And then.. I-I didn't really know what to do, a-and then so I just started cleaning you up a bit s-since you smell bad, no offense.."

Nyr - "..[Processing].."

Syr - "W-Why do you snooze so heavily anyway..?!"

Nyr ~ I guess she doesn't understand the sleep log-out thing somehow..?? B-But wait, that's not important right now..!

Nyr - "W-What made you think this was ok..?!"

Syr - "We bathed together b-before! What's wrong with just a couple of g-girls bathing together anyway?!"

Nyr - "I feel like t-this is a very different thing now..! And I think you understand that..!"

Syr - "I-I mean sure we were intoxicated before, but-!"

Nyr - "That's not what I mean..!"

Syr - "H-Huh..?"

Nyr - "T-That was before- I know y-you're not dumb enough not to have noticed!"

Syr - "..E-Eh..?"

Nyr - "Ughh!"

Syr - "..."

Nyr - "..."

Her eyes widen on top of her embarrassed expression, realizing something.

Nyr - "D-Di-Did you u-undress me..?!"