Mino {Jealousy}

"Mino p-please calm down he's just my friend we grew up together." You tried explaining to him. He had that Icy look in his eyes. "Then why were his hands around your waist. Why was he pulling you closer?"

He picked you up and threw you over his shoulder walking into the bedroom. "Wait stop please!" You cried as he threw you in to the bed but it was no use he had that famous smirk of his plastered on his face. "Y-you know I've never done this kind of stuff before you promised this would happen when we both felt comfortable with it."

A tear slipped out of your eye. He couldn't care less about what you said instead he moved in closer attacking your neck and trailing kisses down your jawline. He slipped his hand up your shirt and cupped your boob as he hovered over you supporting his weight with his hands.

Mino please~ you moaned. "I've been holding it in for too long baby just let me show you how much you mean to me." He said now kissing your stomach and up to your chest. He stood up on his knees removing his shirt revealing his defined abs. He then proceeded to unbutton your jeans as he kissed your lips.

He licked your bottom lip for an entrance but you didn't let him. He bit down gently on your bottom lip causing yours to part open a bit as his tongue made an entrance exploring every corner of your mouth. He stripped your pants off as he slipped his hand in your panties.

You put your hands on his chest and pushed him as hard as you could causing him to fall on to the floor as you ran out of the room into the bathroom locking the door behind you. You cried uncontrollably shaking turning on the shower and sitting under it letting the cold water hit you as you held your knees against your chest. "Baby open the door." Mino knocked on the door quietly. "G-go away!!" You yelled a load sob escaping your mouth.

It went silent for a few minutes when the door nob jigging followed by a click. "Babe look I di-" he had a horrid look on his face when he saw you passed out under running water. He quickly turned off the shower and picked you up bridle style stripping your wet clothes off and exchanging them with fresh ones.

He pulled a blanket over you as he turned on the fireplace. He walked over to your sleeping figure and crouch down in front if you. "I'm sorry" he whispered. You slowly opened your eyes and you find him standing right in front of you making you jump back. "Hey hey calm down." He said touching your shoulder. You were still scared.

You had never seen that side of him before. "Look I-I what I did was wrong and I love you a lot and I know that with my actions tonight I made you doubt me." He grabbed your hand. "I'm really sorry, I promise this will never happen again and I'll never do that against your will." You looked at his face.

His eyes were a shiny glass texture as if a tear would slip out at any moment. "Just please don't scare me like that Mino." You said placing your hand on his cheek. He smiled and gently kissed you once again. "I won't and I love you."