I sort of get more information

I didn't exactly have time to spare for Jean's school girl problem, sometimes he has to do things himself, but he's a great kid if you know him. Going off looks alone he looks like some kind of sleep deprived stalker but he's a good kid. Don't know how I could see myself now thinking he was a serial killer, we don't even own any pumpkins. Well anyway, I was in the archive room looking at the records of the Clide family when I noticed something, A picture of them standing in front of the old abandoned house. Did it use to be their home? If it was I don't know why it would be any helpful information, but something was telling me..I put the picture aside and looked at the rest. I picked up William's file and examined it 'William Clide, present age, 86. Past assaults: Attempt break in, theft, and four different counts of assault. ' Interesting enough. But it gets weirder. Jean and John's were the same except the assaults. On Jean's read 'Threatening' and that's pretty much it. Doesn't mean it's clean but it's not filthy either. John's on the other hand read 'Theft, assault, resisting arrest, threatening, bombing, kidnapping' and it would have gone on but he was out of reach now for the data to catch up to date with him. Lucky for him I knew a guy.

I shut my car door and looked at the dead grass trying to grow things, this is what we call a park in this town. One is by the hospital, this one. And the other is by the work place with all that stuff happening. I had plans to meet up with a guy here. No, a detective would never get drugs; it's not that kind of meet up. I mean yeah some detectives do but that's because they're no better than criminals. His name is Tucker, he's a hit man but he's great at tracking people. He used to be my friend in high school before he dropped out and I never saw him again, but I make do with who I got. I watched Tucker seemingly come out of nowhere and came to me "Ay what do ya need Mike I got handguns, snipers, grenades, you're not still a cop are ya?" "No, detective though and that's a lot of evidence you have to be arrested" I sighed and pretended he didn't say any of that stuff "Anyway..I need to track some kid-" "You need a guy to take the kid out?" "No! No- Tucker, I just want to restrain the kid, he's suspected of being a serial killer who's been taking people out, 30 something in a month. Can you track and restrain this kid?" Tucker looked like a biker guy, the glasses, the jacket, and even the beard "Yeah yeah I'll take the kid out, i'll even restrain him like a little uh...fish! Yeah" But he's not the brightest. "Well ok.." "What's he look like?" "Um.." I showed Tucker a picture of Jean hoping the face is enough. "He's this guy's twin so he might have changed how he looks. Is the face all you really need?" "Yep. Tucker's on it" "Great buddy" Tucker started humming a song from high school and walked off. Big guy never even got to be in the play. Anyway, We have that settled. I should probably get back.