Chapter 28: Attitude is Different

C28 Attitude is different

"You said that in your original world, you were a doctor?" Golden Dragon King finally asked.

"A veterinarian." Gongyang Xinghan was speechless: "At our place, doctors are a profession that specializes in the treatment of human diseases. Veterinarians are specialized in the treatment of animals, don't be confused."

Humans are humans, and animals are animals.

Of course, in Another World, it was probably very confusing ...

"Say, you're a doctor?" Golden Dragon King asked him impatiently: "What disease can you treat?"

"It depends on what animal is sick." Gongyang Xinghan thought for a while, this was Dragon Realm, excluding himself, a purebred human, only Dragon Men remained.

Dragon Men was a very complicated existence.

They were the descendants of dragons and other species, and they were all descendants of Male Dragons. Although Female Dragons had sought partners from different races before, compared to the male Dragons' strong reproductive ability, none of the Female Dragons had descendants from other races.

But Male Dragons was different. Whoever he messed with, he would be able to produce some descendants.

Furthermore, none of them were rejected by the Dragon Clan, or it could be said that their tastes were very heavy and mixed.

There were also Sub-Dragon Beasts. (T/N: You'll meet some after 300 Chapters HAHAHA)

As for humans, they were as numerous as the hairs on a cow.

However, the Dragon Clan valued their own descendants very highly. Forget about the Subdragon Beast, just the Demonic Beast that the Dragon Clan fancied must be one of the strongest Demonic Beast, the Subdragon Beast that was born after combining with the Dragon would definitely be powerful. (T/N: Mainly they mate with those Demonic Beast that can transform to Humans, Levell 11 and up)

As for the Dragon Men, they came from human-like or beast-like or elven races and combined with the Dragons.

Among them, there were those who were related to Dragon Clan and those who were traveling the world with Dragon Clan. There were many reasons, and the Dragon Men that resulted from this had their own pride and looked down on all species other than the Dragon Clan.

Furthermore, because they were of the Dragon Clan bloodline, when they first obtained it, many people rushed for it like a flock of ducks.

There were good ones and there were bad ones as well. Dragon Men were rare in the first place, and Dragon Clans required a sub-dragon race, so Dragon Men were established as subsidiary races of the Dragon Clan, recognizing their identity as Dragon Men and allowing them to serve the Colossal Dragons.

It's just that, when treating non-members of the main clan with Dragon Clan, they all carry a sense of wariness and pride.

The Dragon Men, on the other hand, faced the people outside the Dragon Clan and were all looking at them with their nostrils.

It was then that Gongyang Xinghan found out that the one who had given him a bath and changed his clothes was a Dragon Man.

Dragon Men was also a race that lived for a long time. Although they did not have a life span of a real Dragon that could easily move hundreds of thousands of years, they still had a lifespan of tens of thousands of years.

Although they were of the same race, because of the gap between them, they were rarely able to reproduce.

The population has never been over ten thousand.